Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
primal

Marble - Obvious Stealth Warfare

wp3-aeg4.jpg

Who We Are

Clowns. Troglodytes. Jesters. Keyboard Nerd Ragers. Incredibly Horrible PVPers. We are all these things and more.

Guild Hierarchy

Extremely uniquely super structured in conformation to Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus clown car rules. The more we can fit, the more throats we can slit.

Recruitment

Completely open/mass recruitment with a cap of 6000 hominids. Guild mates must purchase our Marble gear in store and wear the complete attire during raids, failure to do so will result in immediate paddling.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

im an officer of this

Confirmed. Has bought most merch from me at this time, and wears our hoodie on a daily basis.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

Except for the fact that this is the thread where primal decided to make his moronic statements....

This fellow keyboard warrior would fit perfect in our guild.

This guild reminds me of Obsidian - Covert Stealth Operations........:)

Are you guys trying to copy them ? :)

GL & HF !!!!

I don't see the similarity, can't there be two spy guilds?

Also,

Sorry guys. Ill tell all of my "spies" to stop bumping your thread. Ill leave filling this thread with meaningless drivel to your organizations post or get kicked out requirement.

There's no way I can nerd rage like this guy can. We have a lot of work to do to catch up to this level of keyboard smashing!

The Torched Observers declare war!

And we just knocked down one of your walls... so, see you in Forumfall.

wait, WAIT!   Did Primal leave us or was it because Adall was neglecting us? Divided loyalties suck :(

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

I can almost smell the insulted across the ocean..

Amen,

Maybe you can buy your GL some TP from the merch store.

I shouldn't be laughing as hard as I am simply by reading this thread.

This guild reminds me of Obsidian - Covert Stealth Operations........ :)

Are you guys trying to copy them ? :)

GL & HF !!!!

This young person is my favorite, he deserves a star or something.

You're hilarious dude, you deserve awards for your degree of wit and intelligence, you truly do.

wait, WAIT!   Did Primal leave us or was it because Adall was neglecting us? Divided loyalties suck :(

Apply for us and then go join Torched Observers, so I can jump in TO's thread and tell you how BM you are for not handing in your 30-day notice before switching. I take this poorly made socks serious.

I see the cool kids are flooding the guilds subforum..! Time to make another troII guild topic!

who are the cool kids?????

(づ ˘ ³˘)づ

Hug it Out