Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Eonwe

I hate my life. I'm a failure

aummm. dont look at the failures in chances, look at the chances in failures. aummm. *rollingeyesmeditatively*

idgi

(づ ˘ ³˘)づ

Hug it Out

that sounds not fun

Purging weakness is a lot of fun... for me.

After we are done, you won't have any more problems with that crabby boss of yours. Your friend will be a star, the coworker will blow on a flute for you, and that girl will go crazy for your... pecans...

Won't help with the driving issue though. Sorry.

It is my duty to cleanse this land of the unworthy. It is my goal to make this world burn. Your tainted flesh shall kindle the flames.

smf_banner_copy4_copy.jpg

Actually ... whether Eonwe is being serious or not ... some people have given some solid advice.

I reckon that is successful in itself in a place like this. 

giggle.gif

And if hes not being serious, then someone out there is getting good advice by reading this forum! There you go! Its not wasted time to someone, maby even the mean ones have found some sort of insight for their lives and hopefully it helps them out too!  :D "your welcome" enjoy your lives while you can!

Famous last words..................

It doesnt look like a fire breathing dragon!?

i feel like both of these are mean

Yes, it was rather heartless and full of spleen bile. Bites down to the bone marrow and make you roll your eyeballs. Chatter your teeth.

I'll just leave this here ...

The-Real-Difference-Between-A-Successful

Edited by Psyctooth

My hubris is the size of a 2 by 4 nailed to the side of a YF-12 jet barrel rolling into a volcano piloted by a Tyrannosaurus Rex.

The-Real-Difference-Between-A-Successful

I'll be honest, all I get from the above is that hot women are successful and men who think too much are not.

Back to the OP, Eonwe, did you just need to vent, or do you actually want some life advice? Sometimes folks just need to complain to feel better, but other times they need actual help. All jokes aside, let me know what you're looking for, and I'd be happy to help.

CF_Van.png

I'll be honest, all I get from the above is that hot women are successful and men who think too much are not.

"THE WORLD IS SO BLACK AND WHITE!"

"NO ITS NOT, ITS ALL SHADES OF GREY"

"Nooooooooo!"

"What?"

"Not that book, oh good $*%^ not that damn book!"

"What?"

My hubris is the size of a 2 by 4 nailed to the side of a YF-12 jet barrel rolling into a volcano piloted by a Tyrannosaurus Rex.