Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Between Peace and Agony!

Riftblade123

A portal opens and out of it comes a fine lady with Long, dark, purple hair, long black, feathered wings, light blue eyes, a face that could only belong to that of a fully grown lady and a slender body that would make some believe that she didn't eat much, if anything. However, she wore a full set of armour, leather, that was painted black. She grins as she grabs her two knives and flies so she is just above the river that leads to a village, she notices the dark cloud above the village and looks above her head seeing only blue skies, she grins.

"Hah! We aren't too late! Oh this shall be fun!"

Edited by Connal123

Kieran steps through, his arms raised in the air as he stretches and yawns. "I don't think I'm ever going to get used to travelling like that." he says as he brushes himself off, and reaches for his bow. Taking a moment to look around, Kieran stands in place, observing the surrounding area. Looking up at the dark clouds in the sky, he says aloud "Isn't that strange." Kieran steps forward a few steps, and stands next to Coin. He lifts his hand up, gesturing as he says "Well then, shall we proceed?"

Tayeko smiled as Coin and Kieran came through the portal. She flew towards them, scruffling Coin on the top of the head, she then went to Kieran and hugged him, giving him a small kiss on the cheeks.

"Glad you two could make it, as you both can see...We have a bit of a "hunger" problem in our hands...As good men and ladies of Hellspires it is our duty to get rid of this problem...So of we go, for glory and death to the Hunger."

Tayeko drew her weapons, her beauty still amazing even though she looked ready to slice something in half.

Coin nods at Kieran and scowls at Tayeko, and ruffles her head fur again, 'I just got my fur the way i liked it Lady Tayeko!' she scampers off, drawing her dual pistols

Tayeko giggled but then looked at Coin, her eyes serious "You aren't going to use those on me, are you?" Tayeko smiled, she knew that the loyalty of her soldiers were absolute, but one could never be too save, especially out here.

"I know, my friend. But out here none can be too sure of anything. Out in these worlds we only have each other and I have to make sure that our loyalty to each other is absolute. There can be no chance for disloyalty...No chance of that at all."

Tayeko smiled as she looked at the town that was being devoured by the Hunger..."Prepare yourselves, we are going in for whatever resources are left."

Kieran steps forward, his bow at his side, his eye glued to the horizon. "I doubt we'll find much left here except some excitement, keep your eyes open though, you never know what surprises fate has in store."

'Wee!! RAIDING TIME!!!!' Coin scampers off and finds a small hole in the side of a building that she quickly turns into a wall tunnel and explores, the odd sound of gun fire sounds as she fights the Hunger (not sure if they r like zombies ...) and she runs zig zag through the town, finding odds and ends she can use in her own home, she lets out a piercing whistle 'Kieran! I need help with this food bag, it's -huge-!'

Kieran following behind, trying to dodge between between building to building following the sound of Coin's gunfire. He hears her shout for help, and hurries to find her. He rounds a corner, and stops as he spots coin, taking a moment to breath before grabbing the bag for her. "You weren't kidding. This thing is heavy, watch my back will ya'?"

Tayeko flies through the town, slicing through the Zombies, she grins "One, two, three, five, seven, nine!" Tayeko counts her kills as she kills the Zombies, however, all of a sudden. Some very large Zombie, an abomination with its guts hanging out and it stands at above 18 feet high. It slams its mace into Tayeko, as she goes flying through a wall of a now deserted inn.

"Oww...Coin! Kieran! GUARD ME!" She yells as the creature comes forward.

Kieran hears her scream and pauses, "Coin, did you hear that?" he drops the bag and says "Come on let's go!". Pulling an arrow from his quiver, he readies himself as he bolts across the street, his head darting around checking his surroundings. It seemed Coin had done an excellent job clearing the street, as nothing stood in his way. He pushed his way through the back door of the inn, almost knocking the frail thing off it's hinge. Standing there for a moment, in silent thought, seeing the scene before him. Kieran rushes to her side.

An arrow pierces the beast's arm, it flinches, the mace falls out of it's grasp and the creature seems to have redirected it's attention to Kieran. Another arrow knocked, Kieran takes aim, trying to think how he could kill such a monster. He releases the string, the arrow pierces it's head, but it has little effect. The creature begins lumbering towards the two of them, Kieran looks to Tayeko and quickly attempts to help her up. "We need to get moving."

Tayeko nodded as she grabbed Kieran's arm and bolted out the door. "I know what that is! It is a Behemoth! They are rare...What is one doing here? This is not good. We are going to need to either crush it with weight or cut it into pieces...But if you get hit, it will hurt a lot, trust me on that..."

Tayeko kept on running and then hid behind a building with Kieran...The abomination of the undead roared but it did not see them. She peeked at it and growled. "Dammit...I can't risk Hellspires and the soldiers...Not doing this..." Tayeko seemed saddened. She did not know what to choose...She was the Queen and yet she had no idea weather to ask for the aid of her soldiers or if she could ask their aid. She looked to Kieran, her eyes showing concern.

Kieran looked back at her, he put a hand on her shoulder and said "We'll make it through this, don't worry, pain is temporary. Speaking of which how are you doing, are you able to keep going?" He pauses looking around, surveying the surrounding buildings. "If you can, I have an idea. You said it has to be cut or crushed, right?"

"Of course I can keep going...I am the Queen, I cannot stop now can I? So what is this plan of yours?" The ambomination starts smashing at the walls of buildings. Seeming very very angry.

(This is before all of that)

Kaeari glided through the portal. She had been tasked with finding new recruits, but before that she had matters regarding her "dead" brother to attend to. As she appeared on the other side Kae noticed that she was not in the tavern that she original was in, instead she was in a forest. 

"Hm" She said aloud, no one'd hear her anyway so why not express her confusion?

The shadow from both her dream and her previous contract appeared

Have you done it yet? Have you killed him?" A black shadow circles Kaeari

"No."

"Why not?" The shadow responds, shocked.

"Like I said, I don't take orders from males."

"Kaeari... My dear Kaeari..." The shadow speaks, trying to manipulate Kaeari. "You do not know the power I have, I could kill you at the snap of my fingers..."

"Really? Try."

The shadow turns into another Fae... A male. He was so similar to Kae that it was if she was standing in a mirror.

"Sister..." A long pause before he speaks again "I'm so sorry..."

He pulls out a long sword and Kaeari releases her usual opening combo, with the gust of wind and drawing her daggers, ready to strike at any moment only this time the male is prepared and braces himself for the gust. He shakes it off and is not dazed at all. Kaeari tosses her daggers into the air. They float above her head. She blasts him with telekinesis and shoots her pistols. He slices the blast in half like butter and rolls to the side to dodge the bullets. Kaeari's daggers light up with energy until they discharge two blasts of red light. One impales the man and the other misses completely. The male stands up. His open wound closes and he charges at her. She drops her pistols and grabs her daggers. She parries his first strike his second blow nicks her ear but she jumps and kicks him in the stomach. She flies into the air and dive bombs on him with her daggers in front of her. She misses and sticks her daggers into the ground. She throws three stars that bounce right off of the man. The man drops his sword and a bow materializes in his hands. He doesn't even have to pull the string back, he just puts the arrow close to the bow and it fires at lightning speed. Kaeari jumps and flips and somersaults to dodge these rapid fire arrows. He stops firing for a moment only to breathe when the bow slips out of his hands and into Kaeari's. She begins to do the same thing only the man doesn't dodge. He just stands there, arrows jabbing into his body. 

"You can't kill me sister. You're a foo-"

"YOU'RE DEAD, YOU DIED TO THE FAREWELL KISS AT BIRTH, MOTHER KILLED YOU JUST LIKE ALL THE OTHER MALES... YOU'RE USELESS AND DEAD!"

The man slowly shatters as more and more of the arrows pierce his heart. He slumped to the floor.

"I will... Return..."

"Okay" Kaeari stabbed him him the heart and he disappeared. That was odd... Almost exactly like her trial.

Kaeari flew away, trying to locate the others. She saw a large zombie smashing walls and rampaging, she decided to try to kill it. She landed on its back, holding on to it as tight as she can, she stabs it many times but it just won't die.
Edited by Vaeryx

"This might not be easy, but if we can find a large enough building and collapse the whole thing on top of that ... creature it should be enough to kill it. We just need something to collapse the building ..." he pauses, and looks her in the eyes. "Unfortunately we're going to need bait. That'll be me, you need to find Coin while I distract it. She has to know something about taking a house down ... right?" he didn't seem to confident in the idea, but he was ready regardless.

"Ready?"