Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

mobile friendly crowfall.com

I usually go to news and announcements on the forum for mobile reading, the actual website I just wait til I'm home to explore, there's little exclusive content there that I haven't already read.

a52d4a0d-044f-44ff-8a10-ccc31bfa2d87.jpg          Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes... Than if they're upset, they'll be a mile away, and barefoot :P

Yeah, we know.  the list of "stuff we need for the website" is HUGE, though, and making it more responsive for mobile is lower priority compared to a lot of the other items on there (like account bundles, gifting, localization, all that stuff.)  We'll get there.

Todd

ACE

J Todd Coleman

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

[Rules of Conduct]

I'd like to recognize when devs respond. As is every poster looks the same.

etDenA9.png
Camaraderie ~ Loyalty ~ Honor ~ Maturity ~ Integrity ~ Duty

The Artcraft stripe at the top right corner of the post gives it away.

Official "Bad Person" of Crowfall

"I think 1/3rd of my postcount is telling people that we aren't turning into a PvE / casual / broad audience game." -

Tully

I don't know if there's a indication on the Mobile Forums... but I kinda expect mobile versions to be simplified.

a52d4a0d-044f-44ff-8a10-ccc31bfa2d87.jpg          Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes... Than if they're upset, they'll be a mile away, and barefoot :P