Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Error Purchasing Stronghold (Paypal or Mastercard)

Error is:

Your purchase failed to complete successfully. Please contact our billing support team for assistance athttp://payplussupport.livegamer.com.

2015-05-17, 20:05:14 Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_10_1) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/42.0.2311.135 Safari/537.36

Anyone else?

AltTabMe.com

It happens to me too, but i am pretty sure they are going to fix it.

It do happens to few locations so you better send a direct e-mail to support@crowfall.com to inform them with your error.

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

0GDUNWT.png

Still broken

include that image and send it to support@crowfall.com with your country name

so they can resolve that with livegamer.

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

Our ability to resolve stuff with LiveGamer is limited, so you should definitely file tickets with them also, as any real problems with charging (i.e. your personal information) we can't really resolve.  There have been some issues resolved with their interfaces recently, and we are working on adding more payment methods.  We like keeping the pressure on them though. :)

Gordon Walton, ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Our ability to resolve stuff with LiveGamer is limited, so you should definitely file tickets with them also, as any real problems with charging (i.e. your personal information) we can't really resolve.  There have been some issues resolved with their interfaces recently, and we are working on adding more payment methods.  We like keeping the pressure on them though. :)

Your support staff was great and pointed me in their direction and they cleared it up. Thank you very much. Apparently my account was flagged as spam or something.

AltTabMe.com