• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Navtyr

Active skill proficiency hand in hand with passive progression

Active and passive skill progression  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Which one do you prefer?

• Active and passive training going hand in hand - You actually need to swing your weapon to know how to max it out
    • Passive progression is independant, multiple characters without playing progress at same pace as active characters.

I keep intending to answer your questions Lephys, but I have been distracted.  Didn't want you to think I just ignored you <3 your last post was super constructive (and sorry things got unconstructive for both of us), and I'll try to give my counterpoints when I get a chance.

No worries, :). I sincerely am sorry they did, as well, and I don't want you to think I wasn't at all to blame. It simply isn't in my interest to be anything but constructive, and I'm strange and robotic and wordy, but I need help to see what words of mine are misleading or don't make sense to others.

Take your time, :). Real life is always getting in the way of forums, heh.

This post brought to you by...
Lephys. Because everything's better with a smile facepalm.

Hell no to active skill training.

Do you want to see bots face-planted in every corner of your kingdom, jumping up and down with AFK signs above their heads?

Well, do you?

Greatswords for Frostweavers 2015! For great justice! And swords.

P.S. I like swords.

Hell no to active skill training.

Do you want to see bots face-planted in every corner of your kingdom, jumping up and down with AFK signs above their heads?

Well, do you?

I would hope jumping up and down is not a skill. 8P

This post brought to you by...
Lephys. Because everything's better with a smile facepalm.

I would hope jumping up and down is not a skill. 8P

This brings an interesting thought to my mind, this game needs to break away from everyone moving the same.

Centaurs should move forward faster than everyone else, the stag men are part deer, they should bloody well put everyone else to shame for jumping ability, others are lumbering hulks like minotaur and champion and should have reduced jumping capability. The gerbil should be slower than everyone else and we use humans as the base.

They have already said that classes will not be balanced in 1v1 mindset so everyone the same speed and maneuverability is no longer needed. Balance for group play and one being a little slower, not as great a jumper, or one just tons faster isn't a detriment if they have skills that are wanted.

"Lawful Good does not always mean Lawful Nice."