Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

That military thread

headlight

Disclaimer: You can not support the war, but still support the troops. This is not a thread to discriminate against veterans nor is it intended to be elitist and isolationist. All are invited to participate, but please don't dump on any country's military. Inter-departmental rivalry is obviously going to happen and encouraged.

2015-05-15-Strip_380_Festive_web.gif

http://www.terminallance.com

Where the vets at?

I actually started playing MMOs because my barracks roommate picked up Shadowbane from the PX and I saw him killing ants and I thought it was the shiznit. There was 4 or 5 of us playing Shadowbane at one point. Good times.

Does JROTC count?

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

I spent 4 years in JROTC, 6 semesters if you include the 2 as a TA for JROTC. Where's the joke bruh

The Marines are the joke from what I've heard.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Blue cord checking in.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

which std is that?

I haven't been keeping count, but I'm unusually used to having my weapon rodded.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

what's the difference between a Marine 2nd Lt and a PFC?

- the PFC has been promoted once

what does a SgtMaj call a 2ndLt

- sir

humor:

watching boot enlisted lock up in a 'sniper' salute 50 yards away from some equally boot 2ndLt

more humor

getting an arm workout because you happened to be at a certain intersection when comm school let out for chow...thus having to return several minutes worth of salutes.

final humor

walking behind a group of senior officers, and announcing, "...excuse me, sir..." and watching them trip over  themselves as they all believed they were 'the chosen one'

semper gumby

final humor

walking behind a group of senior officers, and announcing, "...excuse me, sir..." and watching them trip over  themselves as they all believed they were 'the chosen one'

I believe the correct phrasing should have been, "...by your leave, sir..."  But it has been a while.  ;)

[@--(o.O)@]

Air Force -- no one cares to make up an acronym. They have it easy and know it. Zero custards given about peen contests with those guys.

I have a relative who served in the Air Force. He likes to joke that airmen were so tough and smart going in, they only needed one week of basic. The other five weeks was all spent tanning at the pool making fun of the other branches.

CF_Van.png

Chair Force Baby!!

BRRRT!!

close-air-support-2.jpg

Know me and fear me. My embrace is for all and is patient but sure. The dead can always find you. My hand is everywhere - there is no door I cannot pass, nor guardian who can withstand me.

694a6f04-03a1-4af3-8e11-ddd1baa87348.jpg