Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Eonwe

[FoE] Flock of Eagles - the artists formerly known as Goon [FoE]

Which board

/v/, /n/, /a/ /k/ and /pol/ on occasion. Used to frequent /tg/ back on 4chan, but none of the quest threads I liked migrated over. Really wish we had some kind of /spol/ where we could actually discuss politics and current events instead of spouting poorly made socks at each other and blaming [group] for all the world's problems.

Edited by Psyentific

My fav is /gamergate/ ever go there

custard no. /gg/ was decent when it was still /vpol/ but now they're all about "ooo public image" and "pretend we're the good guys" and "le disrespectful nod :^)" and whatever other crap. The first two weeks or so of gamergate were like a custard shoggoth, we were this amorphous blob of custard grabbing hold of whatever it saw and pulling it apart and nobody who wasn't a part of it could make sense of anything it did. Then, somewhere along the line, they started caring about public image, threads shifted to twitter wars and "totally owning those sjws :)" and whatever other sanitized crap.

The rampaging shoggoth turned into a polite Vivian James.

Edited by Psyentific

custard no. /gg/ was decent when it was still /vpol/ but now they're all about "ooo public image" and "pretend we're the good guys" and "le disrespectful nod :^)" and whatever other crap. The first two weeks or so of gamergate were like a custard shoggoth, we were this amorphous blob of custard grabbing hold of whatever it saw and pulling it apart and nobody who wasn't a part of it could make sense of anything it did. Then, somewhere along the line, they started caring about public image, threads shifted to twitter wars and "totally owning those sjws :)" and whatever other sanitized crap.

The rampaging shoggoth turned into a polite Vivian James.

ok you can stay

sure thing friend, you can pick your signature of choice. ill craft something inspired from most any other guild's handy work or you can take what's already made. lemme know

I felt a little creative so I came up with something original

Pfft. Our acronym was FoE before the goons got on board.

I refuse to change, even for you eonwe.

May the first to reserve the guild tag win!

there is room for more than one FoE tho :3

I created some cool signatures for our guild ya'll. I hope everyone likes.

a4hNHxC.jpg

YnjZn7j.jpg

e: ask and ye shall receive, fellow eagles

you rock