Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Eonwe

[FoE] Flock of Eagles - the artists formerly known as Goon [FoE]

giphy.gif

have a cute, hypoallergenic gif for a stress free forum experience so that you may lead a stress free life

namaste

The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters. - Audrey Hepburn “:♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴
Read more at brainyquote.com/search_results.html#KTJ4dHyeiltlKOTM.99

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg

fZ8nJs3.jpg

no way, anime is disgusting and attacks my macho sensibilities~

*hawks and spits out a wad of chewing tobacco into a spitoon*

Edited by Lastgirl~

The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters. - Audrey Hepburn “:♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg

no you cant, its original content. ill know if you went behind my back and saved it so please respect my wishes

SYKE!

ofc you can silly~

Edited by Lastgirl~

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg

You need to realize that you're just as stupid and ugly as they are. The bitterness and anger will come with time.

To understand scum one must become scum.

No problem new friend. Enjoy your stay.

You're in the Lion's den and you're so comfortable already, it's really inspiring. I had to get used to these mean jerks and they made me so bitter and angry at first, what's your secret to handling these stupid ugly goons?

What is my secret? To walk and talk in a Lion's den you have to become a Lion or have a really hard shell so that nothing can break it. Back in my Aion days I use to be a little player asshat like goons before I knew what a goon was. Yes it had its fun times, but than I learned it was more fun watching and making fun of goons and goon type people when they did stupid things. I loved back in my early Eve days when a goon would roll up to gank while I was mining and then fail and try to talk crap, but failed at that too.

Edited by Nex

What is my secret? To walk and talk in a Lion's den you have to become a Lion or have a really hard shell so that nothing can break it. Back in my Aion days I use to be a little player asshat like goons before I knew what a goon was. Yes it had its fun times, but than I learned it was more fun watching and making fun of goons when they did stupid poorly made socks. I loved back in my early Eve days when a goon would roll up to gank while I was mining and then fail and try to talk crap, but failed at the too.

And now look, those baby little goons are all grown up. Brings a tear to your eyes, doesn't it? Just think, they're going to be around, ruining your precious spaceship game, right up until CCP shuts down the servers.

Edited by Psyentific

Hardcore gamer & tabletop enthusiast. Enjoys roleplaying, pretending to be stupid, and one-sided fun.

Goodposting 101: How to Keep the Forums Clean

What is my secret? To walk and talk in a Lion's den you have to become a Lion or have a really hard shell so that nothing can break it. Back in my Aion days I use to be a little player asshat like goons before I knew what a goon was. Yes it had its fun times, but than I learned it was more fun watching and making fun of goons when they did stupid poorly made socks. I loved back in my early Eve days when a goon would roll up to gank while I was mining and then fail and try to talk crap, but failed at the too.

1342202958359_4643265.png

No one knows yet. 

To understand scum one must become scum.

What is my secret? To walk and talk in a Lion's den you have to become a Lion or have a really hard shell so that nothing can break it. Back in my Aion days I use to be a little player asshat like goons before I knew what a goon was. Yes it had its fun times, but than I learned it was more fun watching and making fun of goons and goon type people when they did stupid things. I loved back in my early Eve days when a goon would roll up to gank while I was mining and then fail and try to talk crap, but failed at that too.

ya u hear that psyentific? your scum so take that!!

That is a beautiful story and I admire your courage ; 3 ; You totally owned goons and showed them who's boss. Haha I guess i will have to watch out for you if I see goons trying to jump me in crowfall!! ^_^''

btw more cyoot pappies as chemo to wash away the goon scum ~_^ <3 <3 <3

giphy.gif

Edited by Lastgirl~

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg