Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm sure A lot of you here are familiar with Archeage and its labor system.

Quick question, will there be a labor system in Crowfall?

Like, will I be able to craft all day everyday, or will I limited to labor?

Unknown at this time!

However, I doubt a system exactly like that will be used. It's possible however that combines will take longer than most are used to, if Shadowbane's crafting is anything to go by. Or, maybe we can churn out items ala SWG.

We just don't know.

They've already put in a system that you can actively and passively gain skill.  They could still put "labor" points in, but I highly doubt they will.  It starts seeming redundant after a certain point to overlap one restrictive system over another.  You can, but why?

I know how I feel about the archeage labor point system.  Hate it, lol.  But you never know, I could be a minority of the populace.

They've already put in a system that you can actively and passively gain skill. They could still put "labor" points in, but I highly doubt they will. It starts seeming redundant after a certain point to overlap one restrictive system over another. You can, but why?

I know how I feel about the archeage labor point system. Hate it, lol. But you never know, I could be a minority of the populace.

Agree'd, highly doubt it aswell... you can lose your gear by either being killed or decay from use.. Plus weight and inventory space will reduce the amount of gear you can make at a time. Resulting in having to fill guild chests with gear. If a labor point system is added to that... just no thanks.

Edited by Kiro Elmarok

[TB] The Balance
Nation of Equilibrium

Because the same OP started both of them.

Shame, OP, shame.

Official "Bad Person" of Crowfall

"I think 1/3rd of my postcount is telling people that we aren't turning into a PvE / casual / broad audience game." -

Tully

He got probably backers-only filtered by now anyway... ^^

Makes the new forum system sound even better. If even one concept breaking idea is blocked from being posted then it is all worth it! Just too bad it was a day late for this one.

Edited by pang

I didn't know Crowfall was going to have a pregnancy system! 6_u

But seriously, I hope there's no artificial limit to your ability to craft things. You already have resource availability, time, and crafting station availability. I'm not sure why you'd need an artificial system on top of those things. You simply adjust those so that, in a given campaign, only X number of awesome swords can possibly be made. I don't care if that's by 50 people collectively, or just one guy making swords 24/7. Either there are too many swords being made, or there aren't, and there is no profession to create resources out of thin air, so you can only make so many swords with so many resources.

This post brought to you by...
Lephys. Because everything's better with a smile facepalm.