LGAllastair

Ascendance - A Chapter of Legend Gaming [Age 17+]

Aye a lot of people seem to be looking forward to its release.  Only other class I might try is Templar sticking with the tank theme.  But I'm really enjoying these dual-maces on my myrmidon.  Four stuns, a root, and a mass knockdown make for some good real-player agro.

A lot of folks in the guild are starting to play more regularly now as we get closer to a full product.  If you are looking for a friendly guild with a focus on excellence, this may be the guild for you!

On 2/24/2018 at 11:51 AM, Kendogg said:

A lot of folks in the guild are starting to play more regularly now as we get closer to a full product.  If you are looking for a friendly guild with a focus on excellence, this may be the guild for you!

Very true @Kendogg, personally too I'm back in testing big time after a break

We still got a ton more work to do towards our research department. Thankfully, its been a steady process and we've made good progress towards that. I'll be on most of today and super late tonight as I'm finally able to finish up an RPG with some friends. 

On 2/17/2018 at 11:47 PM, Kelfatir said:

Aye 5.4 has been fun compared to past iterations.  Having a blast making vessels.

Yeah, 5.4 has been solid.  Feels far more like a game now, while still being very obviously an early test version.  Plenty to do.  Plenty to harvest.  Plenty to craft.  Plenty of PvP opportunity.

And when looking forward to what's coming in 5.5, the hype just keeps on climbing!

I'm excited to see how vendors and city building is going to change the dynamics of the current testing environment

On 3/3/2018 at 8:50 AM, PhatPingu said:

I'm excited to see how vendors and city building is going to change the dynamics of the current testing environment

It's going to prompt more boar hunting for the coins. I wonder if they will accept leather for currency.....hmmmm.

I am curious as to how the vendors will be interacted with in the actual game.

Like can the enemy come find a vendor/thrall that we create and kill them?  Or can they see them, but can't do anything to them?  Can anyone use any vendor/thrall they like?

So many questions.

Are our vendors going to be in campaigns or just the EK? I think initially the vendors in campaigns are going to be placed by developers to give us access to purchase intermediate gear and consumables.

Welp, the email today from Crowfall answers that haha.  As of now, the vendor stalls will be in EKs.

However, I don't know how easy it will be to fill the coffers at the current moment in testing to actually keep a stall up.  I also don't like that they are basically forcing you to go into Stonemasonry to even build the stalls.  We need to figure out if we are going to put up stalls in one EK, like a collective market or individual EKs for the time being.

On 3/9/2018 at 1:18 PM, IDewGame said:

Welp, the email today from Crowfall answers that haha.  As of now, the vendor stalls will be in EKs.

However, I don't know how easy it will be to fill the coffers at the current moment in testing to actually keep a stall up.  I also don't like that they are basically forcing you to go into Stonemasonry to even build the stalls.  We need to figure out if we are going to put up stalls in one EK, like a collective market or individual EKs for the time being.

The Gold requirements we've seen so far for upkeep seem pretty easy to keep up with, honestly.  It didn't look like it was too heavy, and I'm sitting on something like 14k gold just from farming hide.  Garryth did some rough math on it and I'm pretty sure it worked out to me doing less than 2 hours a week of farming I could easily cover the upkeep, and of course, that's not counting anything that sells going into those coffers to offset.

Admittedly, I haven't given it a lot of attention yet, but it's definitely something I'll be interested in digging into once it's added to the test environment.