Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LGAllastair

Ascendance - A Chapter of Legend Gaming [Age 17+]

The test last night was great, the game is looking better, everything is not quite all grey anymore.  The animations seemed to be working well, I had an awesome time.  My initial intention, I'll log on and play 2 or three matches, then it was "ah... one more" ....... two hours later "ah... one more.... poorly made socks now I might as well stay till they close the servers.......

Lf6MJUL.png

Wrathmane - Remnant of Ascendance

The test last night was great, the game is looking better, everything is not quite all grey anymore.  The animations seemed to be working well, I had an awesome time.  My initial intention, I'll log on and play 2 or three matches, then it was "ah... one more" ....... two hours later "ah... one more.... poorly made socks now I might as well stay till they close the servers.......

I stuck around for about an hour or so, tried out the Champion, didn't really care for him, went back to the Knight, had a blast.  I echo everything above, things definitely felt a bit smoother, and while I hold a special place in my heart for the Grey Box, it was definitely nice having color.

The NPCs are no joke either.  More than once I watched a team mate charge in and get effectively one shot by them.

Good times.  Good times indeed.

2s922vm.png

Chapter Leader

The 1 shotting seems related to the physics and momentum stuff they are working on and apparently being too cute with causing 8k+ hits on chain pulls lol.

They definitely need to tune the NPCs down some as they significantly impact pvp right now.

Hard to test combat when so many fights are decided because group A pulled a mob and got steamrolled while trying to fight it.

Edited by Diz

2s922vm.png

Chapter Leader

The 1 shotting seems related to the physics and momentum stuff they are working on and apparently being too cute with causing 8k+ hits on chain pulls lol.

They definitely need to tune the NPCs down some as they significantly impact pvp right now.

Hard to test combat when so many fights are decided because group A pulled a mob and got steamrolled while trying to fight it.

ya i feel like it should be a disadvantage to have mobs on you but not un recoverable.

KjUVOZg.png

Varius - Veteran Member of LG

We have some busy times ahead of us. Next Monday, December 7th we are having our optional Inner Sanctum meeting where Vellic (Community manager) and all other Inner Sanctum members provide us updates on the community, decisions we have made, rules that might have changed. We also cover all promotions within the community within the last month, from Prospects becoming full members to members becoming officers. It is also a good space for members to ask questions and clear up any doubts or concerns they might have with how we run things, transparency is important to us!

After that we will have on the following Monday (December 14th) our Ascendance Guild meeting. We plan to coordinate for the upcoming Hunger Dome 1.1 and the alpha tests. Now that we will be able to actually group up for the first time it is paramount that we are on top of this and make sure we play together as much as possible.

You can check our calendar for entries on all meetings!

Lastly, I would like to welcome to the roster our newest member Vexas who applied a few days ago! I hope you find your home in here! Velonius from Ordo Veritas also joined our roster to play Crowfall with us! Keep on being Legends!

KjUVOZg.png

Guild Leader/ High Elder

A lot of activity coming up and that's good. Its about time I joined in this conversation ;). I'm glad of what I have heard from you guys that have tested it so far, sadly I have not had the time to test it but I am glad for our upcoming meetings, a lot of new names on our roster and I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone.

KjUVOZg.png

I am willing to offer the dirty socks I am wearing and 1/2 of a flat warm bud light  STRAIGHT UP for Diz!  I thought about asking you to pay me to take him, then I thought DOH they have money!

Not sure if he's trying to purchase me... or put a hit out on me...

Either way I suddenly feel special!

Looking forward to see the changes they are going to make after this testing phase.  Should be a good look at if they listen to the player base or not. 

Honestly, they showed in the 1.0 tests and changes made during and after, that they unequivocally DO listen.

They also showed that they aren't going to bend to the will of the players on every request, and will definitely hold fast to their vision of the game, but where it makes sense, they've definitely adjusted things based directly off of feedback given.

Which is... pretty much the perfect way to handle it.

2s922vm.png

Chapter Leader

Update:  And in case there was still any question regarding their listening to feedback...

Mobs have been obviously toned down some, specifically in the Center Keep, no longer completely dominating the combat.

And looting is... oh my, infinitely better.

And yes... there was another Diz vs Ziz altercation... however, no victor as there was too much chaos around us (I think it was 3 different teams all colliding and fighting at the time) so we both bugged out.

2s922vm.png

Chapter Leader