Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LGAllastair

Ascendance - A Chapter of Legend Gaming [Age 17+]

@wrathmane I didnt have any crashing problems. And in general the performance was ok. When we have a server with only 14 people in it tho its not hard. Go back to 30 people or 100 and i dont know what would happen. Hopefully in 2.0 we'll see! :)

MOkvLlm.png

@wrathmane I didnt have any crashing problems. And in general the performance was ok. When we have a server with only 14 people in it tho its not hard. Go back to 30 people or 100 and i dont know what would happen. Hopefully in 2.0 we'll see! :)

They are going to see probably alot more fixes needed as far as lag goes come 2.0. Like you said 14 is decent but still very gltichy, maybe the client system has something to do with that?

KjUVOZg.png

Varius - Veteran Member of LG

Monday nights testing was a blast! Thankfully, no sabateur guildies shoved me off of keep walls this time!

DOH there must have been a miscommunication.  I told them to take the bit coins and not push you off the wall.  Pretty sure I said don't.  OH well they got paid anyway.

DOH there must have been a miscommunication.  I told them to take the bit coins and not push you off the wall.  Pretty sure I said don't.  OH well they got paid anyway.

I think the fact that Animus was not in the test w/ me helped.  He seems to be the one on the payroll.

Varius tried a few times.. but... well... he's Varius... so that wasn't money very well spent.

2s922vm.png

Chapter Leader

I think the fact that Animus was not in the test w/ me helped.  He seems to be the one on the payroll.

Varius tried a few times.. but... well... he's Varius... so that wasn't money very well spent.

Hey now im an excellent stripper....

KjUVOZg.png

Merry Christmas to all!

And if your offended by being told Merry Christmas... well... deal with it.

I'm offended *suspended/ trial*

On a serious note, christmas food is finaly over, and now all I have to look forward is Crowfall testing. Hopefuly the client will install in my machine this time.

KjUVOZg.png

Guild Leader/ High Elder

Starting 1/8, we will be hosting gaming nights every Friday night.  Depending on who shows up will determine what game(s) we will end up playing for that evening when we are not in testing.  Weeks where testing is open will be focused on that.  If you are interested in getting to know us a bit more and wish to join, feel free to let one of us know and we can give you our TS info to join us.

Akoti - High Elder of Legend Gaming

Starting 1/8, we will be hosting gaming nights every Friday night.  Depending on who shows up will determine what game(s) we will end up playing for that evening when we are not in testing.  Weeks where testing is open will be focused on that.  If you are interested in getting to know us a bit more and wish to join, feel free to let one of us know and we can give you our TS info to join us.

What a great idea! First night lets play hello kitty island adventures, I heard the pvp is insane!

MOkvLlm.png

Not on the 8th, but on the 15th I know that I and others will be playing Boobs &... I mean... Blade & Soul! Early access starts on that date, seems like a good past time while tests are down in Crowfall.

KjUVOZg.png

Guild Leader/ High Elder

Not on the 8th, but on the 15th I know that I and others will be playing Boobs &... I mean... Blade & Soul! Early access starts on that date, seems like a good past time while tests are down in Crowfall.

You mean crowfall testing right ??? ;)

KjUVOZg.png

You mean crowfall testing right ??? ;)

There's no indication that there are going to be tests on the 15th, but obviously if the test is up, that'll be the plan.

2s922vm.png

Chapter Leader

We have one more month of Hunger dome testing then the siege testing is starting right?  Man am i looking forward to seeing the ranger's powers revealed...... Does anyone know if there has been any mention on how the stealth mechanics will work?

Lf6MJUL.png

Wrathmane - Remnant of Ascendance

We have one more month of Hunger dome testing then the siege testing is starting right?  Man am i looking forward to seeing the ranger's powers revealed...... Does anyone know if there has been any mention on how the stealth mechanics will work?

Random tests in Jan for combat. March for 2.0 and destruction

MOkvLlm.png