Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LGAllastair

Ascendance - A Chapter of Legend Gaming [Age 17+]

We have one more month of Hunger dome testing then the siege testing is starting right?  Man am i looking forward to seeing the ranger's powers revealed...... Does anyone know if there has been any mention on how the stealth mechanics will work?

Nothing concrete yet.  I suspect we'll see more of that during late Jan and Feb once they wrap up the Client Side Controller and such scheduled for Jan.

Basically, Jan 6/7 is another brief round of Hunger Dome with additional graphics added (no more "temp" keeps/buildings) and I suspect a week or so later will be another run with the CSC in place.

I'd guess we get some basic info on the Ranger the last week of Jan, with Powers Reveal and such early Feb.

Speculation, though.

2s922vm.png

Chapter Leader

Finally! Allastair gets to join the testing!

It's about damned time!

Now I just have to wait for tests that are going on when I'm NOT at work lol.

Methinks Allastair needs to experience the dizzying feeling of being pushed off of the top of the keep a few times.

2s922vm.png

Chapter Leader

It's about damned time!

Now I just have to wait for tests that are going on when I'm NOT at work lol.

Methinks Allastair needs to experience the dizzying feeling of being pushed off of the top of the keep a few times.

Me and Allastair even won a game the other day! No one died on the team and it was a pretty damn good fight in the middle.

KjUVOZg.png

Varius - Veteran Member of LG

Me and Allastair even won a game the other day! No one died on the team and it was a pretty damn good fight in the middle.

I totally carried you with my legionnaire heals :P

KjUVOZg.png

Guild Leader/ High Elder

I wonder how many Rangers we have in guild.

Good question.  I'm sure we will end up having quite a few.  RDPS are usually high played classes.

Akoti - High Elder of Legend Gaming

I will most likely be there on Friday, should be fun.

We also have the Friday evening test, which they commented in the description "might have something new". Client side controller maybe? One can only hope.

Edited by LGAllastair

KjUVOZg.png

Guild Leader/ High Elder

Good question.  I'm sure we will end up having quite a few.  RDPS are usually high played classes.

I'll most certainly be playing it quite extensively during 2.0.

2s922vm.png

Chapter Leader

This Friday's Gaming Night will start with some testing for those invovled.  Afterwards, we will spend some time discussing how many times Diz died while playing some HotS, Civ, or whatever else people want to get going.

Akoti - High Elder of Legend Gaming

This Friday's Gaming Night will start with some testing for those invovled.  Afterwards, we will spend some time discussing how many times Diz died while playing some HotS, Civ, or whatever else people want to get going.

By enemy hands, or by being murdered by my own guild?

2s922vm.png

Chapter Leader

I will certainly be there, at least for the non-testing part. Sadly I don't have alpha 2 access.

KjUVOZg.png

Hafjoldr - Veteran Member

In between Crowfall tests, we play Blade & Soul. Let the jiggly boobs conquer the world! Here is a picture of our guild, the Fashion Police. After grinding the same dress together for about 1:30 hours, we decided to register our achievment!

csDPHGO.jpg

KjUVOZg.png

Guild Leader/ High Elder