Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LGAllastair

Ascendance - A Chapter of Legend Gaming [Age 17+]

Great group of people to hang out with on team speak. I'm looking forward to getting to know you all better!

Lf6MJUL.png

Shinra - Full Member

I feel like the anomoly... I may actually be the only one in the guild who DIDN'T make a female toon in B&S.

Apparently... my Assassin is the guild pimp.

2s922vm.png

Chapter Leader

Greetings unto you my Ascendance brethren. My compatriot Gizmaul has informed me that during my time of recovery. You stood alongside him and you were brother to Serrated. Therefore I say onto you. That you shall be friends of the return. You shall be afforded one day as friends and protectors of the radiance of majesty that is myself and my rebirth. We shall together thunder across the field of battle with our swords held high and bathing our enemies blood in the light that radiates from my magnificence. Kindly accept our regards on these matters and enjoy the embrace of fellowship. 

xctwLnf.png

I feel like the anomoly... I may actually be the only one in the guild who DIDN'T make a female toon in B&S.

Apparently... my Assassin is the guild pimp.

How dare you steal my position as guild pimp!!!??? My main and all of my 95748947 alts are male.

KjUVOZg.png

Hafjoldr - Veteran Member

Greetings unto you my Ascendance brethren. My compatriot Gizmaul has informed me that during my time of recovery. You stood alongside him and you were brother to Serrated. Therefore I say onto you. That you shall be friends of the return. You shall be afforded one day as friends and protectors of the radiance of majesty that is myself and my rebirth. We shall together thunder across the field of battle with our swords held high and bathing our enemies blood in the light that radiates from my magnificence. Kindly accept our regards on these matters and enjoy the embrace of fellowship. 

Sounds like a good time to me!

KjUVOZg.png

Varius - Veteran Member of LG

Hey Muhrder!  Welcome back to the land of the semi-living.

2s922vm.png

Chapter Leader

The Division seemed really cool. The Dark zone is what interested me the most I wish i was able to try it out.

Lf6MJUL.png

Shinra - Full Member

It should be a fun gaming night tonight with testing followed by some Blade and Soul and The Division.

Sorry again that I missed it.  Hasn't been a good few weeks, but hopefully soon I'll be back in action!

2s922vm.png

Chapter Leader

Just reminding folks, if you're at all still searching for a guild or community, this one is what you're looking for. Search no further.

LG does the MMO community like it should be done.

-Shizzle

KjUVOZg.png

Shizzle - Remnant of Ascendance

Just reminding folks, if you're at all still searching for a guild or community, this one is what you're looking for. Search no further.

LG does the MMO community like it should be done.

-Shizzle

Oh yeh..... friendly and competitive.  Willing to help others out.  I've been a member for about a year now and overall it was a really good decision.  Can't wait to get into the Dregs with Ascendance and dominate!

Lf6MJUL.png

Wrathmane - Remnant of Ascendance

Some awesome changes with the Client Controller. Like where this is headed (for the most part, DIE Z key and lag!)

Based upon what I have heard, the client controller made a big difference. We had a couple people testing on Thursday and Friday who really enjoyed the changes

Akoti - High Elder of Legend Gaming