Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LGAllastair

Ascendance - A Chapter of Legend Gaming [Age 17+]

Though I haven't officially joined this group yet, I must say they really go out of their way to make you feel welcome right away. Looking forward to hopefully the first good guild experience I've had since my old guild from WoW's Cataclysm days.

Welcome to the guild. I had the same feeling when I first joined, and it's still there, although in the form of being part of a great community :)

KjUVOZg.png

Hafjoldr - Veteran Member

Though I haven't officially joined this group yet, I must say they really go out of their way to make you feel welcome right away. Looking forward to hopefully the first good guild experience I've had since my old guild from WoW's Cataclysm days.

Welcome aboard!  

Lf6MJUL.png

Wrathmane - Remnant of Ascendance

(Insert post full of fanfare with epic confetti display that makes New Years in Time Square look like a handful of paper scraps being tossed airborne by a 3 year old).

2s922vm.png

Chapter Leader

February 22nd is the day of the Lantern Festival in 2016 and, on behalf of The Lantern Watch Guild, we extend your guild our warm wishes and sincere regards. May your fight against The Hunger be victorious.
YKQXGEK.jpg

Thanks....... much appreciated....... Good Luck to you too.... nice lanterns.

Lf6MJUL.png

Thanks....... much appreciated....... Good Luck to you too.... nice lanterns.

Whoa dude... I don't think you're allowed to say things like that... HR tends to frown upon "suggestive language"...

2s922vm.png

Chapter Leader

*storms in the room swinging a sword*

I'm back, ready to test!! Let's go keeeel!!!

Oh... wait, next test is only Friday. Guess I'll have to wait, hope to see you all there for Ascendance Friday Gaming night!

KjUVOZg.png

Guild Leader/ High Elder

*storms in the room swinging a sword*

I'm back, ready to test!! Let's go keeeel!!!

Oh... wait, next test is only Friday. Guess I'll have to wait, hope to see you all there for Ascendance Friday Gaming night!

And we're getting dangerously close to March, which brings with it Rangers... and Diz is pretty excited about that.

Though... they're not really the "storm the room swinging a sword" type..

2s922vm.png

Chapter Leader

Whoa dude... I don't think you're allowed to say things like that... HR tends to frown upon "suggestive language"...

Lol... thats funny... you know I didn't even think about that while I was typing it..... your giving waaaaay too much credit here.

Lf6MJUL.png

And we're getting dangerously close to March, which brings with it Rangers... and Diz is pretty excited about that.

Though... they're not really the "storm the room swinging a sword" type..

Are they not? We'll see.

KjUVOZg.png

Hafjoldr - Veteran Member

Are they not? We'll see.

One would be safe to assume that no class with the "stealth" ability is really the "Storm the Room" type like say, the Champion in current builds.

Then again... after enough drinks... I'm sure I'll be charging foolishly into the midst of battle and likely find myself dueling a support beam or something...

CW5fAYS.gif

2s922vm.png

Chapter Leader