Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LGAllastair

Ascendance - A Chapter of Legend Gaming [Age 17+]

Been really busy lately but looking forward to playing with everyone next test!

Lf6MJUL.png

Shinra - Full Member

I think at this point we're all looking forward to that, can do no more hunger dome lol.

For real.  I'm completely burnt on it. 

Ranger reveal has me all sorts of excited though.  I was reading through it on my phone and my wife looked over and saw my face and stopped mid-sentence to ask me if everything was ok lol.

2s922vm.png

Chapter Leader

Yeh the Ranger looks pretty cool, It will be interesting to see what the objectives in Siege Perilous will be? and will we be allowed to form larger groups, will there be an element of crafting introduced.  Hunger Dome was good, but its pretty done now.  Need something new.

Lf6MJUL.png

Wrathmane - Remnant of Ascendance

Yeh the Ranger looks pretty cool, It will be interesting to see what the objectives in Siege Perilous will be? and will we be allowed to form larger groups, will there be an element of crafting introduced.  Hunger Dome was good, but its pretty done now.  Need something new.

I don't expect anything crafting related yet.

My expectation is basically a Red vs Blue type battleground in which Team A defends the keep, team B tries to level/capture it.

Purely speculative, though.

I DO know I'm going to be putting arrows in people's face.

2s922vm.png

Chapter Leader

I don't expect anything crafting related yet.

My expectation is basically a Red vs Blue type battleground in which Team A defends the keep, team B tries to level/capture it.

Purely speculative, though.

I DO know I'm going to be putting arrows in people's face.

Yeah thats exactly what i expect too, hopefully they are big teams. And lots of arrows shall fly!

MOkvLlm.png

Monday is once again upon us...

I don't really have anything more interesting than that to add....

Umm... Go Ranger?

As in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers?

Akoti - High Elder of Legend Gaming

Sorry that I haven't been able to be there with you guys at the testings lately. Been busy working on some art stuff. But I'll aim to be there for the next couple of tests. All of that work really builds up the blood lust!

Lf6MJUL.png

Meryk - Member

I'm hoping to see some client fixes for those of us unable to play Ranger.  Hunger Dome is stale, but Ranger is spicy... unless you can't use your bow because the client is glitched out and won't show you your inventory meaning you can't equip arrows...

From Sad Panda to somewhat miffed Panda.

2s922vm.png

Chapter Leader

I'm hoping to see some client fixes for those of us unable to play Ranger.  Hunger Dome is stale, but Ranger is spicy... unless you can't use your bow because the client is glitched out and won't show you your inventory meaning you can't equip arrows...

From Sad Panda to somewhat miffed Panda.

Oh no that's horrible to hear,  It would be really nice to see the next round of testing soon.  We are at the end of March as of now, when does the siege start?

Lf6MJUL.png

Wrathmane - Remnant of Ascendance

Oh no that's horrible to hear,  It would be really nice to see the next round of testing soon.  We are at the end of March as of now, when does the siege start?

Looks like Siege Perilous "technically" starts today for a limited Pre-Alpha group, which means it won't be long for the rest of us to start getting pulled in.

Pretty excited to say goodbye to Hunger Dome and hello to a much more interesting battle!

2s922vm.png

Chapter Leader

I think we are already for the siege to begin!

I hear that.  I know what's being tested now is important, but I'm ready to start seeing more of the mechanics we'll see in the final game.  I guess I'm just impatient that way.

2s922vm.png

Inner Sanctum Rep / Elder