Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LGAllastair

Ascendance - A Chapter of Legend Gaming [Age 17+]

"Without confirmation, there can be no cookies." -Me, inspired by that witch.

But without cookies, there can be no confirmation.

This is quite the paradox.

Almost as bad as...

What if Pinocchio said that his nose would grow?

2s922vm.png

Chapter Leader

I got the invite to SP the other day, so I plan to join in this week during the tests.  It should be fun sieging with ACDC.

Edited by Akoti

Akoti - High Elder of Legend Gaming

Is anyone going to be able to join the AMA live?  I'll be at work so it's unlikely I can get away with it, but I'd love to be able to get a summary somewhere.

2s922vm.png

Inner Sanctum Rep / Elder

I got the invite to SP the other day, so I plan to join in this week during the tests.  It should be fun sieging with ACDC.

When is our next activity night? I think I got invited into SP too.

KjUVOZg.png

Hafjoldr - Veteran Member

When is our next activity night? I think I got invited into SP too.

We will try to setup an activity night on the weekday evening test. Unfortunately, there aren't any posted on the calendar for the next two weeks. Hopefully, they will have one soon. I will keep my eye out.

Finally back in action!!  Wooo!  Time to burninate the people!

And yes... we need another activity night to smash faces.  Yesss Smithers...

I swear.. the pain meds wore off... really!

2s922vm.png

Chapter Leader

I'm looking forward to a SP test that is in the evening for EST/CST based players that doesn't fall on a Saturday. Once that occurs, we will setup an activity night to get a group of us sieging it up.

Interesting news about the probable changes to the testing cycles.  It'll be interesting to see how it works out overall.  The change makes sense, and hopefully it draws more people into testing.

2s922vm.png

Interesting news about the probable changes to the testing cycles.  It'll be interesting to see how it works out overall.  The change makes sense, and hopefully it draws more people into testing.

I think it's a great move.  Testing fatigue is very real, especially when the differences from one test to the next are minor and often times not even noticed much.  Having fewer tests, with more significant progress/changes in each definitely feels like the right move.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't burning out quickly on these tests.

As for the rest of the Dev Cycle news... End of Summer for Campaign?  Hellz yeah.

2s922vm.png

Chapter Leader

Right?!  No more "arena" style testing?!  Actual things to burninate!? 

BURNINATE!

Are you burninating the countryside, or the peasants, or both?  

Did you guys see the redesign to the skill tray icons?  I like it personally, and I think it'll have a lot of utility for people that like to change archetypes frequently to help recall what abilities do.

2s922vm.png

Did you guys see the redesign to the skill tray icons?  I like it personally, and I think it'll have a lot of utility for people that like to change archetypes frequently to help recall what abilities do.

I did, and I like the redesign. I think it's a good step forward.

The countryside... the peasants... the peoples... thatched-roof cottages... all of it.

2s922vm.png

Chapter Leader

Really looking forward to testing out the druid tomorrow and seeing how stuff has changed since i haven't been able to test for a few weeks.

Lf6MJUL.png

Shinra - Full Member

I'll try to be there for the next play testing, but alas I have been unable to attend lately. Though I have tried out the druid on my own time and that has been a blast!

Lf6MJUL.png

Meryk - Member