Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LGAllastair

Ascendance - A Chapter of Legend Gaming [Age 17+]

Looking forward to getting back into some testing! Lifes been crazy atm :(

I hear you there.  Looks like some good stuff coming down the pipe, too.  I'm anxious to see what they reveal during the 12 hour live stream coming up.

2s922vm.png

Inner Sanctum Rep / Elder

I hear you there.  Looks like some good stuff coming down the pipe, too.  I'm anxious to see what they reveal during the 12 hour live stream coming up.

Yep. The livestream should be exciting!

Edited by Akoti

Akoti - High Elder of Legend Gaming

Hmm.. looks like I may have to shift gears from Burninating the villagers to MINOTAUR HULK SMASH!

Which fits in well considering I'm playing around in DAoC on a Zerker right now lol 

2s922vm.png

Chapter Leader

Not sure if these Hunger Mechanics are my cup of tea but I will reserve my final opinion when I try it out ;D

Implemented correctly, I think it could be awesome.  Implemented poorly and it could be a deal breaker.  I like the concept as presented, now we just need to see it in action and give the team a chance to tune it to see where it winds up.

2s922vm.png

LIVE STREAM HYPE!!!!

And yeah, I'm very much on the fence when it comes to the hunger mechanics.  Mandatory upkeep for the sake of upkeep is bad.  It'll be interesting to see how it is all implemented.  It's a pretty narrow target.  Too strict and it's unfun and just punishing you for playing, to loose, and what's the point?  Let's see if they hit the sweet spot again :)

2s922vm.png

Chapter Leader

I have recently joined ascendance and in less than a week I am already happy with my decision. It's a great community full of people that are in for an active experience for the game once is out. But while the game is not out yet the forums is a great place to meet other guild members and community members from other games too.

Every now and then events are made in different games thet you are free to join in and have lots of fun, for example last Tuesday there was an Overwatch night where I got to meet lots of members since I am new and Had lots of fun on the matches as we played as a full team.

This is definitely a guild for you if you are looking for a group of people that will be focusing on making impact on the Crowfall world, in whichever way you would like. You like to craft? Do so and be prepared to be one of the best crafter of the games with the support you will get from the guild. You like PvP? Join a team full of competitive players that will surely be making their way as the top champions of different campaigns from the game. Roleplaying? Get into full character and be the fantasy myrmidon you always dreamed to be!

Whichever kind of player you are, if you have the desire to be great, and put the dedication to acomplish such a thing, you will fit into this community!

Just loved the Live Stream yesterday. All those juicy Disciplines to craft and/or find will make this game's "characters(vessels)" probably the most unique of any MMO.

Very stoked......

I had to travel this week and spent a lot of time on the road.  I haven't had a chance to really dig into much of what was presented, but I'm excited about having a 3-day weekend to dig in and see what there is.  I continue to be encouraged by the direction and vision of the team.  I'm ready to get into a more complete environment to see the game come together.

2s922vm.png

I really liked the "Environments: What a Wonderful World" post on the News forum detailing what ACE are planning and the way they have designed and built the in-game environments. These were shown as part of the Live stream that I was raving about on the 27th June....

If you can check out the Live stream at 1:12 hrs in for the Environment demo - Well worth it as it looks amazing!!.

KjUVOZg.png

Just watched the new ACE behind the scenes Video "Elements of Destruction". Very cool concept on how they do it.

Can't wait to bring some Keep walls down on our enemies heads - just hope it causes serious damage if it lands on people or if they fall off when it collapses :)

KjUVOZg.png

Just watched the new ACE behind the scenes Video "Elements of Destruction". Very cool concept on how they do it.

Can't wait to bring some Keep walls down on our enemies heads - just hope it causes serious damage if it lands on people or if they fall off when it collapses :)

I agree with this. Are you guys currently playing any other games until Crowfall launches? Been out of the MMO scene for awhile, but I am looking for a good group to run around with. Been playing MMO's forever, from DAoC, to CoH/CoV, Darkfall, Wow, etc. 

I agree with this. Are you guys currently playing any other games until Crowfall launches? Been out of the MMO scene for awhile, but I am looking for a good group to run around with. Been playing MMO's forever, from DAoC, to CoH/CoV, Darkfall, Wow, etc. 

Hi IcePixel,

We're currently actively playing DAoC, ESO, Overwatch as well as a number of others while we wait. The Guild is also getting ready for other new MMO releases too.

Check us out at:

http://www.legend-gaming.net/ascendance/

or click on my Signature below

There are details on the site-link about how to join if we interest you.

Edited by Sioncent

KjUVOZg.png

Sioncent summed it up pretty well.  Our community has varied interests and are always looking for games to get into.  Obviously some of us are really anticipating Crowfall, but we have members playing the games Sion listed as well as watching other upcoming games.  Let us know if we can answer any other questions for you, and feel free to swing by our website and forums to check us out.

2s922vm.png