Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LGAllastair

Ascendance - A Chapter of Legend Gaming [Age 17+]

Good to hear man! My birthday is next month as well! Early happy birthday and look forward to your App!

Also hold on I am getting stabbed and all you bastards care about is the cow!?!?! Worst guildies ever!

Well, I mean... maybe if you had successfully recruited that Bovine Beauty we'd be more concerned with your well being!

2s922vm.png

Chapter Leader

Sorry to break the cow trend to broadcast something actually informing!

I'd like to welcome our new Prospects who just got accepted today, Anethia and Bmore. They come in bringing a lot of experience from past MMOs, talking to them during the interviews was a fun experience. Hopefully they will find their home in Ascendance as so many of us did.

KjUVOZg.png

Guild Leader/ High Elder

I'd like to welcome our new Prospects who just got accepted today, Anethia and Bmore. They come in bringing a lot of experience from past MMOs, talking to them during the interviews was a fun experience. Hopefully they will find their home in Ascendance as so many of us did.

Woooo!  Welcome aboard!

2s922vm.png

Chapter Leader

A warm welcome to Anethia and Bmore! :)

Ascendance.png

Mujuro | Remnant

Hooray!

lhgyc0E.png

Spork - Remnant of Ascendance

tumblr_lm11bt4OaK1qe6xr2.gif

KjUVOZg.png

Varius - Veteran Member of LG

Varius while recruiting

dwcNxFoKNyCaY.gif

(The A on his hat is OBVIOUSLY for Ascendance...)

6416437947_41081c67d0_o_d.jpg

And on this note I am happy to welcome our newest Prospect Shoryuken to Ascendance!!! We are happy to have someone from our Jung Ma Jen Jidai days joining us and look forward to the amount of pure awesomeness that he will bring to the community! Welcome bud!

Edited by Varius

KjUVOZg.png

Varius - Veteran Member of LG

6416437947_41081c67d0_o_d.jpg

And on this note I am happy to welcome our newest Prospect Shoryuken to Ascendance!!! We are happy to have someone from our Jung Ma Jen Jidai days joining us and look forward to the amount of pure awesomeness that he will bring to the community! Welcome bud!

iMkJZ0PIKPZv2.gif

2s922vm.png

Chapter Leader