Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LGAllastair

Ascendance - A Chapter of Legend Gaming [Age 17+]

I've just been checking out the new Video ACE posted on creating the poster of the Myrmidon. I'm thinking I need to have one of these as a secondary to my Druid vessel as it looks so sweet.

In my view the greatest feature of Crowfall is the Vessel system, so if you want one you can have one either to focus on or as a secondary play style.

KjUVOZg.png

I've just been checking out the new Video ACE posted on creating the poster of the Myrmidon. I'm thinking I need to have one of these as a secondary to my Druid vessel as it looks so sweet.

In my view the greatest feature of Crowfall is the Vessel system, so if you want one you can have one either to focus on or as a secondary play style.

Yes, the Myrmidon looks great.  I think the design really hints strongly at the core play style that was described in the reveal.  I'm ready to see it in action.

2s922vm.png

Inner Sanctum Rep / Elder

I agree that having the vessels as items is amazing. I love the idea of them being like ships from eve as it allows you to switch between classes whenever you are able without needing to logout to the character select screen (which could have used the same internal skill system but with pick a character slots). It also serves as a balancing point by only allowing so many of your skill points to be allocated at the begging of a limited campaign until you start finding better parts for your vessel. An overall awesome system in my opinion.

P.S: Now rock'in the Ascendance tag :D

I agree that having the vessels as items is amazing. I love the idea of them being like ships from eve as it allows you to switch between classes whenever you are able without needing to logout to the character select screen (which could have used the same internal skill system but with pick a character slots). It also serves as a balancing point by only allowing so many of your skill points to be allocated at the begging of a limited campaign until you start finding better parts for your vessel. An overall awesome system in my opinion.

Welcome :)

I am indeed excited as well with the way it appears we are going to be able to customize our characters. One of the biggest downsides in PVP MMO's are indeed the power curve of veterans so I am extremely happy with the way campaigns are shaking out in terms of being a reset every so often and the customization options within them to still feel a power curve.

Lf6MJUL.png

To anyone looking at this thread and wondering if its worth it to join a guild this early, let me just say that I got accepted very quickly, yet everyone in LG is super friendly!  So you're not joining a guild (yet), your joining a tight-knit forum of friends.

Lf6MJUL.png

To anyone looking at this thread and wondering if its worth it to join a guild this early, let me just say that I got accepted very quickly, yet everyone in LG is super friendly!  So you're not joining a guild (yet), your joining a tight-knit forum of friends.

I can second this! Tight-knit forum of friends now, deadly force in the campaign worlds in a few months.

I like the difference. I think in most MMOs the female looks much better wearing armor than the male counterpart.I think the knight follows that same pattern, I don't mind it.

KjUVOZg.png

I like the difference. I think in most MMOs the female looks much better wearing armor than the male counterpart.I think the knight follows that same pattern, I don't mind it.

I agree Lisilas. I think they have put a lot of thought into the design, both sexes look great!.

I'll be making females Avatar/Vessels as usual of course.

KjUVOZg.png

So are any of you good folks looking forward to the Live Stream on the Tuesday 07/19??.

If you are interested in the artwork design like me, this Live Stream should be real interesting.

1st Stream at 11am CST
Will include Dave Greco showing his current work-in-progress of the Minotaur Myrmidon concept art. - Got to say this Archtype does look amazing already. Melissa Preston will also join to share Twitch chat questions with Dave.

2nd Stream at 4pm CST
Animators Eric Doggett and Andy Cook will be working on the Myrmidon's 'fidget' animation. - Doggett just cracks me up so I'm really going to enjoy this one for sure :)

Edited by Sioncent

KjUVOZg.png

Welcome to Ascendance IcePixel!. The vessel system is going to be a amazing I think. can't wait!!

KjUVOZg.png

I am actually really excited for what seems possible with the Vessel system and cannot wait to see how it affects various builds.

I agree.  It has potential to really liven the gameplay.  I'm interested to see how it will turn out.

Akoti - High Elder of Legend Gaming

It was super fun hanging out last night, can't wait until we do it again!

I agree with this. I was a fun night! If anyone is reading this looking for a guild to play with in Crowfall; do yourself a favor and apply like I did. There is a quick and informal application process in place to make sure that you are a mature gamer. From my experience so far, this ensures that everyone you see in the guild is someone awesome enough to play some games with. These guys get my seal of approval!

p0vi6.jpg

It was great to see many of our members at the activity night this week.  I can't wait for the next phase of testing to start up so we can start really working together in-game to some degree.

Diz -  you need to get your Pokemon addiction under control before then, lol.

2s922vm.png

Inner Sanctum Rep / Elder