Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LGAllastair

Ascendance - A Chapter of Legend Gaming [Age 17+]

It was great to see many of our members at the activity night this week.  I can't wait for the next phase of testing to start up so we can start really working together in-game to some degree.

Diz -  you need to get your Pokemon addiction under control before then, lol.

I agree with you there Khaer, it was great to discuss our thoughts on the game and catch up playing other games while we wait

KjUVOZg.png

I agree with you there Khaer, it was great to discuss our thoughts on the game and catch up playing other games while we wait

Couldn't agree more. That's the beauty of joining a community there is usually someone who plays the side games you do. Even for the console "heathens" *yelp* that would be me in that group

KjUVOZg.png

So I was just looking at the Ballista video ACE has just posted yesterday, man that looks real good. I can't wait to start testing with that beast!!.

Agreed, even though I might have to wait a little longer, getting really excited!

Lf6MJUL.png

I agree! I like how much utility it has instead of just dealing some damage. I can't wait till we are taking down other guilds with these!

Now that is something to look forward to indeed IcePixel :D

KjUVOZg.png

I agree! I like how much utility it has instead of just dealing some damage. I can't wait till we are taking down other guilds with these!

Ya that was probably the best thing about them is the different abilities they can have, makes me super excited to see what's possible and what kind of strategy we can form from that!

Lf6MJUL.png

We have an activity night scheduled during next week's testing on 8/9 starting at 8PM EST.  It should be a good opportunity to test any new changes and chat about things that are coming.  I'm looking forward to seeing folks there!

Akoti - High Elder of Legend Gaming

I've been checking out the Myrmidon Powers and UI post ACE made.

I like the idea of auto advance on LMB attack, this along with the 10m RMB leap should provide some great play style tactics.

The passive "Taste for Blood" sounds sweet too [ability has a high chance to proc a 20-second buff any time the Myrmidon hits a bleeding target. This buff grants the Myrmidon a 75% damage bonus to his left-click basic attack whenever he damages a bleeding target]

Oh and "Bull Rush" sounds awesome!!!

..........and of course we have the "Berserk" ability....this is going to be one kickass Architype

KjUVOZg.png

We have an activity night scheduled during next week's testing on 8/9 starting at 8PM EST.  It should be a good opportunity to test any new changes and chat about things that are coming.  I'm looking forward to seeing folks there!

There will be no, I reapeat NO, pushing Diz off of the walls during this test.

Heads will roll.

2s922vm.png

Chapter Leader

I've been reading over the 08/04 Founder's Update

• 1st - They are working on a more persistent test environment with tests for days rather than hours with more people and "seamless" movement between areas - LOVE it can't wait!!

• 2nd - Crafting/harvesting/building is coming too - again Can't wait!!!!

• 3rd - If they can they will improve chat/setting screen/new skills system/team selection improvements/localization tools - fine I can wait for this no problem just give me 1 and 2 smile.png

• No dates when they will be ready as they don't want to give us a timeline and then miss it - I actually support them doing this!.

Next Archetype is the Guinecean Duelist....nice..... a KIA is the mount right ;)

KjUVOZg.png

I'm excited that they are implementing crafting into the next big update instead of just resource node capture points that they talked about a few months back. I am fine waiting a few more months for the next testing window if it includes a much bigger picture of the game. This way, we can start to play something that resembles actually Crowfall sooner. I find this better than the game taking longer so we can have a few more temporary test environments. My guess is six months until the game is in a near completed beta state. What do you guys think?

I'm excited that they are implementing crafting into the next big update instead of just resource node capture points that they talked about a few months back. I am fine waiting a few more months for the next testing window if it includes a much bigger picture of the game. This way, we can start to play something that resembles actually Crowfall sooner. I find this better than the game taking longer so we can have a few more temporary test environments. My guess is six months until the game is in a near completed beta state. What do you guys think?

I agree IcePixel, I think crafting is going to be meaningful in Crowfall and personally I can't wait to start testing it!.

KjUVOZg.png

I agree IcePixel, I think crafting is going to be meaningful in Crowfall and personally I can't wait to start testing it!.

I agree! I also like how they are planning on doing major point of interest like lumber mills. I am really glad they went simple and just have the PoI generate materials that anyone nearby can gather. This creates attacks of opportunity by discovering the update ticks for when resources are ready. You may then be able to stage ambushes against other looking to take the resource. I think this creates a much more dynamic and exciting environment that PoI's that you need to capture and control.

'Ere be Dragons.............

I've just been reading ACE's new Bestiary where they show art for the Pig and Wyverns and add some backstory. Looks like they are going to be adding to this on a regular basis.

Wyvern does sound and look cool for sure!!!!

KjUVOZg.png

We had a great time testing this past Tuesday (8/9) for our activity night.  Our next event will be the Crowfall Guild Fair. I'm, personally, really looking forward to it.

Akoti - High Elder of Legend Gaming