Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LGAllastair

Ascendance - A Chapter of Legend Gaming [Age 17+]

Our next event will be the Crowfall Guild Fair. I'm, personally, really looking forward to it.

I can't wait for this guild fair. I think it is an amazing idea to allow already formed guilds to communicate

with other guilds what they would like (or not...secrets don't make friends), but also let guildless players

see what guilds are available already at this early stage of the game. I think the guildless should definitely

take advantage of this as I see guilds being very important in this type of game, at least to some extent.

LZx8Yhu.png

I can't wait for this guild fair. I think it is an amazing idea to allow already formed guilds to communicate

with other guilds what they would like (or not...secrets don't make friends), but also let guildless players

see what guilds are available already at this early stage of the game. I think the guildless should definitely

take advantage of this as I see guilds being very important in this type of game, at least to some extent.

This should a great event, it will be a perfect place to meet with possible new members and build relationships with other Guilds in the game

KjUVOZg.png

This should a great event, it will be a perfect place to meet with possible new members and build relationships with other Guilds in the game

Couldn't agree more with you!

A good way to pass the time while waiting for more testing and to get to know the rest of the community!

Now, who is bringing the snacks :)

KjUVOZg.png

I was just catching up on the "Big Stronghold News"

My highlights are:

• ACE confirm that they have fully embraced the Modular design for castles so designers and players to customize their strongholds from the ground up.

• They are also retiring the Kickstarter and 2015 as of the end of August and announcing the price changes for the 2016 Strongholds going into effect on September 1st, 2016. Prices for strongholds are rising significantly - so buy now if you want one I guess..... Oh and current strongholds will be converted into new stronghold bundles that include all of the new functionality

• When they start testing the crafting and placement system, anything that you purchased for your Eternal Kingdom will be available for your use in the playtests and will be restored to your account at the end of every test

Very nice!!

KjUVOZg.png

I was just catching up on the "Big Stronghold News"

My highlights are:

• ACE confirm that they have fully embraced the Modular design for castles so designers and players to customize their strongholds from the ground up.

• They are also retiring the Kickstarter and 2015 as of the end of August and announcing the price changes for the 2016 Strongholds going into effect on September 1st, 2016. Prices for strongholds are rising significantly - so buy now if you want one I guess..... Oh and current strongholds will be converted into new stronghold bundles that include all of the new functionality

• When they start testing the crafting and placement system, anything that you purchased for your Eternal Kingdom will be available for your use in the playtests and will be restored to your account at the end of every test

Very nice!!

Super excited about being able to customize strongholds, can't wait to see what's possible.

Lf6MJUL.png

For those looking for a great guild as well as a community... Ascendance is a fantastic choice.

A great benefit of being part of this community is learning information about the game when it becomes
available. Here is a little bit of information that has been gathered that may be new to some:

* Due to the use of parcels for building, the scale of an area is almost infinite and only limited by
the developers cap.

* The "fog of war" (the fog you see in the distance in game) is about 600 meters out.

* Players will be seen at about 100 meters.

* If you where to travel in a straight line without any interruptions, it would take 2-3 hours to travel
the full 5 kilometer campaign map...it is hinted that there will be no such "straight" line.

Edited by IDewGame

LZx8Yhu.png

The gathering of crow pictures from Gamescom 2016 sure looked like everyone was having fun!!

One day I'll plan well enough to be able to attend something like this.  These types of things always fall off my radar until the week they're happening.

Guild Fair underway all day today on the unofficial community discord.  We're having a good time hanging out with everyone there, chatting and getting to know some of our fellow gamers.  I'm looking forward to getting to know more people throughout the day.  Hopefully there will be more of these kinds of virtual meet-ups as we go through the year.

2s922vm.png

Inner Sanctum Rep / Elder

Guild Fair officially over and I think it went very well.

Met some interesting characters to say the least and I know several different guilds talked with each other on some of their

plans within the game and what their opinion is on several elements.  Was impressive to see so many members of the Crowfall

community show up for a game that is only in Alpha... if this kind of pace keeps up, Crowfall will be a monster come its release.

I think there where also potential alliances in the making while in the Discord channel.  Will have to see what happens.

LZx8Yhu.png

Met some interesting characters to say the least and I know several different guilds talked with each other on some of their

plans within the game and what their opinion is on several elements.  Was impressive to see so many members of the Crowfall

community show up for a game that is only in Alpha... if this kind of pace keeps up, Crowfall will be a monster come its release.

I think there where also potential alliances in the making while in the Discord channel.  Will have to see what happens.

Guild fair was definitely awesome.  Had a great time hanging out with all the usual characters, as well has chatting up some of the new folks who wandered into our channel.

You aren't wrong in that some conversations were happening, regarding alliances, though it's definitely still too soon to really put much together until we get significantly closer to launch.  Lot of relationship building though, which is pretty easy given that most of the people on there were just good peeps.

2s922vm.png

Chapter Leader

Guild fair was definitely awesome.  Had a great time hanging out with all the usual characters, as well has chatting up some of the new folks who wandered into our channel.

You aren't wrong in that some conversations were happening, regarding alliances, though it's definitely still too soon to really put much together until we get significantly closer to launch.  Lot of relationship building though, which is pretty easy given that most of the people on there were just good peeps.

I'm really sorry I missed it, sound like it was fun - I've been away with the family all weekend. I'll catch the next one for sure though!

KjUVOZg.png

Guild alliances are going to be very important in Crowfall, good to hear we're starting the process

KjUVOZg.png

This is really good news. Crowfall has definitely had a lot of hype for being so early in development. Most MMO websites still list Crowfall as the number 1 upcoming MMO and we still have very little info on any sort of release; other than their plan for a soft release. The best part is truly how modular the game is which will mean there will always be new strategies to develop in campaigns. I'm excited to be on this hype train into launch with you guys. Defiantly a good group of people here.

Great showing at the Guild Fair. It was better attended than I expected. I got to meet some interesting people in the community, and I look forward to the next rendition.

Akoti - High Elder of Legend Gaming

Great showing at the Guild Fair. It was better attended than I expected. I got to meet some interesting people in the community, and I look forward to the next rendition.

I'm sad I missed it, was away with the family all weekend.

KjUVOZg.png

I popped on by to observe, but had to drop out pretty quickly as well due to chores. This dang RL boss keeps getting in the way.

Lf6MJUL.png

I popped on by to observe, but had to drop out pretty quickly as well due to chores. This dang RL boss keeps getting in the way.

The key is to defeat the RL boss and not let him ever respawn. 

There are a lot of new playtests on the September schedule, we need to get a decent group to join one of them and dominate.

Groups are starting to actually understand what to do and if you work together, intelligently, you can't lose.

LZx8Yhu.png