Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LGAllastair

Ascendance - A Chapter of Legend Gaming [Age 17+]

I'm so pleased I took advantage of the recent redemption and sale, the pricing has gone way up.

I had a great upgrade, went from a Medium Fort to Large Keep and now can't wait for the EK to make it into testing.....

KjUVOZg.png

I'm so pleased I took advantage of the recent redemption and sale, the pricing has gone way up.

I had a great upgrade, went from a Medium Fort to Large Keep and now can't wait for the EK to make it into testing.....

I also took great advantage of this.

I'm a proud owner of a Large Fort and a Small Castle now. Woo!

Edited by Shobo

Lf6MJUL.png

Did you realize that your signature image looks like it has 2 sloths who are refusing to speak to each other?

It cannot be unseen.

I didn't see it at first, but now I do.

Hey Ascendance!

Of the Hawk People

I didn't see it at first, but now I do.

Hey Ascendance!

I didn't either! 

After I first saw the comment I tracked his signature down and assumed the image changed or something. After seeing your comment I gave it another look and now I can't unsee it.

Lf6MJUL.png

Is there a reason you are calling interested parties fools for joining our community?

Also, have you played mmo's in the past, I feel like we may know each other.

I have been Gordoil or Gizmaul in everything since EQ beta:)  So chances are good we have run in the same circles.

In time the fools comment will make sense.  I still blame Diz.

I have been Gordoil or Gizmaul in everything since EQ beta:)  So chances are good we have run in the same circles.

In time the fools comment will make sense.  I still blame Diz.

It's a holiday weekend... Gizmaul's been hitting the sauce a  bit hard.

Who's turn was it to watch him!?  Seriously.. put a leash on him! :P

aceb7501c914d23167a176456c0da1a0.jpg

Edited by Diz

2s922vm.png

Chapter Leader

Was just watching the ACE Q&A for September

Highlights for me:

• Fall damage discussion and their plans to continue to make "Environmental" damage meaningful. Loved the idea of adding ice spells so people will slide off walls etc........ very nice smile.png
  • At Soft-Launch, they plan to have the EK and The Dregs for sure and will "Fill out the middle" as they go. So they are starting at both extremes if you think that way and will be filling out in between them as they get to launch....... Love that plan!!

KjUVOZg.png

• At Soft-Launch, they plan to have the EK and The Dregs for sure and will "Fill out the middle" as they go. So they are starting at both extremes if you think that way and will be filling out in between them as they get to launch....... Love that plan!!

I love this too. Dregs is the ruleset that most interests me so I'm quite happy it's what they are starting with.

Lf6MJUL.png

*Looks around and walks in discretely*

Hope folks still remember me! Slowly I am coming back. You guys have been awesome keeping Ascendance running, this is why I love this community and this guild. We are all Ascendance, not just me, not just the officers. The sum of the parts is what matters!

Enough with my philosophical BS, glad to be back here!

KjUVOZg.png

Guild Leader/ High Elder

Hope folks still remember me! Slowly I am coming back. You guys have been awesome keeping Ascendance running, this is why I love this community and this guild. We are all Ascendance, not just me, not just the officers. The sum of the parts is what matters!

Welcome Back brotha! 

2s922vm.png

Chapter Leader

Good to have you back Allastair Looking forward to getting some testing done with you :D

Lf6MJUL.png

Shinra - Full Member

It's a holiday weekend... Gizmaul's been hitting the sauce a  bit hard.

Who's turn was it to watch him!?  Seriously.. put a leash on him! :P

aceb7501c914d23167a176456c0da1a0.jpg

Lol I lost it when I saw this Diz... to great!

Glad to see you are getting everything situated and are able to be online a lot more after the move.

Look forward to gaming with you here soon.  Speaking of, how is the connection being that you are

in the Czech?

LZx8Yhu.png

Lol I lost it when I saw this Diz... to great!

Glad to see you are getting everything situated and are able to be online a lot more after the move.

Look forward to gaming with you here soon.  Speaking of, how is the connection being that you are

in the Czech?

Oh, the connection here is way better. I will get 200MB speed for a price cheaper than the one I had in Brazil that was merely 30mb. The internet infrastructure here is better, so less latency. I haven't tested in NA servers yet, but I was playing in a EU WoW server and got only 50ms latency, sometimes 40ms. So it should be around 120ms tops in NA servers. Back in Brazil it was around 200ms all the time, kinda rough.

TLDR: Connections here are faster and whatever I get won't be as bad as Brazil.

KjUVOZg.png

Guild Leader/ High Elder

TLDR: Connections here are faster and whatever I get won't be as bad as Brazil.

Good to have you back with us, and glad to hear the uplink will be better for you.  Now we just need to get some good test times lined up...I can't wait for the sustained testing phase to begin.

2s922vm.png

Inner Sanctum Rep / Elder