Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LGAllastair

Ascendance - A Chapter of Legend Gaming [Age 17+]

I am excited for this change as well.

I hope we have some fun bot games in our server... I have seen some cool bot additions in other Discord servers and the way

it can show activity within the channel is cool as well.  Lot of good guild stuff taking place in October. 

LZx8Yhu.png

Legend Gaming...what a blast from the past. Good to see you guys here. We should chat some time soon.

I was Mithias with Hand of Set back in the day.  :)

BLACKHEART

A Crowfall Guild Specializing in RP-PVP

Legend Gaming...what a blast from the past. Good to see you guys here. We should chat some time soon.

I was Mithias with Hand of Set back in the day.   :)

Hey, nice to see you. I honestly did not play AoC, I joined LG in the SWTOR chapter Jen'jidai in 2010, Xenith and Drahl (Zurual) had just given up on AoC for good. Most of the folks from that time are now away, including Drahl himself, but Sana is still around, even though I don't think she is following Crowfall so she cant post here. I'll let her know you dropped by though :D

KjUVOZg.png

Guild Leader/ High Elder

This thread had me seriously considering buying a fluffy cow...

I wanted to say how excited I am to start playing with you all, you've made me feel so welcome, even though I'm a numpty and have ancient computer skills.

*Waves hands happily*

Ex-Member of :   Lf6MJUL.png  Re-applying soon!

I wanted to say how excited I am to start playing with you all, you've made me feel so welcome, even though I'm a numpty and have ancient computer skills.

*Waves hands happily*

Hehe well, I am glad you feel welcome, and hope everything works out for you in the community. People just have different skills :D

KjUVOZg.png

Guild Leader/ High Elder

*Waves hands happily*

Great to hear Genna and welcome to the community!

KjUVOZg.png

*Waves hands happily*

Ancient computer skills? Hah, well you are surrounded by people to help you out now - welcome!

Lf6MJUL.png

Yeah, I can rock that 'BASIC' shizzle *sagenod*

I can make little pixelated characters that look slightly like a man on a skateboard move across a screen. *wizard*

My text adventure games are not quite so epic as zork! *goto: evil laugh*

Edited by Mother_Fable

Ex-Member of :   Lf6MJUL.png  Re-applying soon!

Yeah, I can rock that 'BASIC' shizzle *sagenod*

I can make little pixelated characters that look slightly like a man on a skateboard move across a screen. *wizard*

My text adventure games are not quite so epic as zork! *goto: evil laugh*

LOL!  That brings back some memories... I think the first coding I ever did was in Qbasic... a shoddy little Password Program, followed by a "star field" type screen saver that was effectively just a randomization string lighting up pixels.

2s922vm.png

Chapter Leader

I think the first coding I ever did was in Qbasic... 

Me too! Back when I was... 12? I wanted to edit the code to the Worms and Gorillas games on our school computers. 

I got hooked and now 19 years later I'm still coding - and now as a full time developer!

Lf6MJUL.png

Anyone else been checking out the recent info on Crafting stations?.

The crafting in Crowfall may turn out even better than I had hoped!

"Crafting Station" with.....
Storage - Oh yes a most excellent idea!!, no running to "bank" all the time
Thralls for buffs - Great to see they can make this happen, there are going to be some interesting buff's I think
Experimentation for stats - sounds like there will be a lot of customization......excellent!!

KjUVOZg.png

Anyone else been checking out the recent info on Crafting stations?.

The crafting in Crowfall may turn out even better than I had hoped!

"Crafting Station" with.....

Storage - Oh yes a most excellent idea!!, no running to "bank" all the time

Thralls for buffs - Great to see they can make this happen, there are going to be some interesting buff's I think

Experimentation for stats - sounds like there will be a lot of customization......excellent!!

That storage xD I never liked running to the bank.. I mean who does?

KjUVOZg.png

Agree with all of you on the storage. I always hated wanting to craft something.. running to the bank picking everything up then running to a crafting station only to realize you forgot something. Frustrating!

Lf6MJUL.png

Agree with all of you on the storage. I always hated wanting to craft something.. running to the bank picking everything up then running to a crafting station only to realize you forgot something. Frustrating!

Yeah Shobo, the number of times I ran to the bank and back only to realize I'd either forgot something or picked up the wrong material is a scary large number :)

KjUVOZg.png

Wanted to inform everyone that our guild meeting is in 6 days! When I scheduled it a month ago it seemed like it would take forever, but it is here.

We are pretty much done with the changes in LG documentation that mentions Team Speak (now replaced by Discord), the CoC has been updated and is currently under revision, soon to be posted. With the permanent tests ahead of us there are some exciting moments to look forward to.

Edited by LGAllastair

KjUVOZg.png

Guild Leader/ High Elder

As Allastair mentioned, it's 6 days until our guild meeting.  It is scheduled for 10/17 at 9:30PM EST.

Looking forward to that for sure. There will be a lot to discuss with the expected new extended testing coming soon.

KjUVOZg.png