Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LGAllastair

Ascendance - A Chapter of Legend Gaming [Age 17+]

Huge announcement today from ACE in the founders update..... Big World Testing!!

A lot to test for sure, but I think we're in testing and seeing the game way earlier than a "user" would usually get to.

I can't wait to start testing!!

KjUVOZg.png

Huge announcement today from ACE in the founders update..... Big World Testing!!

A lot to test for sure, but I think we're in testing and seeing the game way earlier than a "user" would usually get to.

Definitely cant wait for a more persistent world.

I do hope the server will be up for more than a couple hours but things are takings steps in the right direction.

Soon enough we will have a stable persistent testing server and I cant wait for all of us to take part

KjUVOZg.png

Definitely cant wait for a more persistent world.

I do hope the server will be up for more than a couple hours but things are takings steps in the right direction.

Soon enough we will have a stable persistent testing server and I cant wait for all of us to take part

I think they will be scaling it up. Start will 6 hrs, then 12 hrs, then 24hrs, then 48hrs etc etc

KjUVOZg.png

Finally we can start testing something a little more "real" than the quickmatch BG style.

2s922vm.png

Chapter Leader

Finally we can start testing something a little more "real" than the quickmatch BG style.

Yep - really looking forward to this more percipient world testing. We're going to start getting a feel for the game with luck

KjUVOZg.png

Yep - really looking forward to this more percipient world testing. We're going to start getting a feel for the game with luck

Me too I'm excited about this,  I've found that the HD and SP tests were at very strange times.  I have found it difficult to log in and try it out the last few months.

Lf6MJUL.png

Wrathmane - Remnant of Ascendance

It was a blast seeing everyone at the Guild Meeting last night. I hope no one faults Allastair too much for his repitition. He can't help it!

I actually didn't repeat myself too much this time, I had notes! I followed them! :D

I will be posting the news on the website soon.

KjUVOZg.png

Guild Leader/ High Elder

Great to see ACE posting an update on the Big World testing schedule.

Looks like most of the Guild will get in during November with the bundles we have. Personally i can't wait to start serious testing!!.

KjUVOZg.png

I actually didn't repeat myself too much this time, I had notes! I followed them! :D

I will be posting the news on the website soon.

I was just teasing you about that anyway!

Akoti - High Elder of Legend Gaming

I am a little sad about how they are allowing different groups to join the big world testing...figured I would be near the top of the list, but I'm not haha.

Good luck to all Pre-Alpha peeps out there, make ACE proud and take down the to do list.

LZx8Yhu.png

I thought they might make an exception for you too, maybe we should start a petition?

I'm really looking forward to catching some of you tonight on discord for the live crafting discussion, also terribly excited to see what gets streamed from tomorrow and over the weekend with the pre-alpha 1 groups :D

Ex-Member of :   Lf6MJUL.png  Re-applying soon!

Don't know about you folks, but I thought the Crafting Live Stream was amazing....Soooooo much to the Crafting/harvesting aspect of this game.

Going to be awesome I think!!.

My 3 highs: (1 cheesy one ;) )

1. HUGE customization
  2. You can "Flip" the Stats table used - so for example, you can make a "Gathering" Stat based Plate Helm rather than a Combat
  3. You can Color what you make - So we could have Guild Colors for our Armor... smile.png

KjUVOZg.png

*Sobs*

Curses to real life. I really wish I'd managed to watch it all live, though I am ecstatic that they're going to be releasing (a non live*) do-over video next week.

*Pizza rolls and loops of doom not included.

Edited by Mother_Fable

Ex-Member of :   Lf6MJUL.png  Re-applying soon!