Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LGAllastair

Ascendance - A Chapter of Legend Gaming [Age 17+]

So happy with what they showed in the crafting stream. Looks like it has some fantastic depth and good risk/reward.

Reignited a lot of my early excitement over the game all over again!

Lf6MJUL.png

So happy with what they showed in the crafting stream. Looks like it has some fantastic depth and good risk/reward.

Reignited a lot of my early excitement over the game all over again!

Now I am more conflicted in what I want to do!

I usually neglect crafting and focus more on PvP but now :/ 

Pretty exciting!!

KjUVOZg.png

I just have to take a moment to boast about my win for THE MoST AWesom CRoWFALL CompitiToN in the HIsTori Of THe WurLD!*

I know quite a few of you guildies entered with wonderful and amazing stories, but horrifyingly I won! :P

I'm so happy!

I just want to tell all of you "Yah-boo-sucks! I am the best" :D but as I have a feeling that'd make me a bad winner, I just wanted to commiserate with you all instead and hope you enjoyed writing as much as I did.

Here's hoping that there's another competition again soon that we can all get involved in again! :).

Edited by Mother_Fable

Ex-Member of :   Lf6MJUL.png  Re-applying soon!

That was freaking awesome, and well deserved win! I loved your story, and even though I did not read every single one of them, I knew you had a good chance! Congratulations on your victory and hopefully we will get to RP more in the future of Crowfall!

KjUVOZg.png

Guild Leader/ High Elder

I just have to take a moment to boast about my win for THE MoST AWesom CRoWFALL CompitiToN in the HIsTori Of THe WurLD!*

I know quite a few of you guildies entered with wonderful and amazing stories, but horrifyingly I won! :P

I'm so happy!

I just want to tell all of you "Yah-boo-sucks! I am the best" :D but as I have a feeling that'd make me a bad winner, I just wanted to commiserate with you all instead and hope you enjoyed writing as much as I did.

Here's hoping that there's another competition again soon that we can all get involved in again! :).

Better to be a poor winner than even the best loser... amirite?!

2s922vm.png

Chapter Leader

I'm so happy!

Congratulations Mother_Fable!!.

It was a great story!!!!

KjUVOZg.png

It's been great to watch the recent Harvesting video. There are so many skills I want to get :)

With 996 skills currently in the game and over 1500 projected at launch, everyone's Crow is going to be different.

Edited by Sioncent

KjUVOZg.png

I would like to congratulate Genna (Mother_Fable) on being promoted to Full Member of Legend Gaming and Remnant of Ascendance! uninterrupted activity and involvement has earned her this title :)

The community has been doing well, a few of our members are joining the big world test, soon most of us will be in to help any way we can. The Inner Sanctum has been discussing our application and it is about to get massively simplified (the written part), with a focus on the voice interview. It is much more intuitive and efficient to talk to people and see what they are about instead of putting them through an extensive written application. This update is overdue, but I am glad we are finally catching up. So if you are an interested applicant reading this thread, this might be useful info for you :)

KjUVOZg.png

Guild Leader/ High Elder

I would like to congratulate Genna (Mother_Fable) on being promoted to Full Member of Legend Gaming and Remnant of Ascendance! uninterrupted activity and involvement has earned her this title :)

The community has been doing well, a few of our members are joining the big world test, soon most of us will be in to help any way we can. The Inner Sanctum has been discussing our application and it is about to get massively simplified (the written part), with a focus on the voice interview. It is much more intuitive and efficient to talk to people and see what they are about instead of putting them through an extensive written application. This update is overdue, but I am glad we are finally catching up. So if you are an interested applicant reading this thread, this might be useful info for you :)

More of us are in the testing now :). We're organizing events so look for us in game

KjUVOZg.png

We set for a Guild event on Wednesday night EST!!

Yeeeaaaahhh Boy!

Time to get some revenge on the groups that were trying to run me down solo all night long lol

2s922vm.png

Chapter Leader

As a reminder, tomorrow night starting at 7PM EST will be our Crowfall Activity Night. It should be a great time, so make sure to join the fun!

Akoti - High Elder of Legend Gaming

*Welcomes Pip on-board by releasing the Kraken*

Really hope that last night went well? Everyone have fun? Any bugs / events that you're going to remember for years to come?

(Sad I couldn't be there :) )

Ex-Member of :   Lf6MJUL.png  Re-applying soon!

Quick update on our event last night as I'm at work....more to follow.

We had a great play-test last night in the Big World testing!.

Started at 6:30pm EST and kept going until around 11:45pm with a very strong core of members.

We did a LOT of Harvesting, including finding some Gold ore for the first time!. We spent some time Crafting new Weapons and tried Cooking....I can definitely recommend both the roasted Wood Grub's and Pine Cones....nom nom nom!. One point we noted was that the cooked food gave a better "Food/Drumstick" recovery than just eating the apples which makes sense.

...Oh and we'll be posting pictures of us at the Top of the World....quite a view :)

KjUVOZg.png

Haha.  Getting to the top of the mountain was great.  Khaer had some issues, but managed to make it.

It was nice having a decent size group the majority of the time.  It kept other groups from trying anything funny.

I am quickly learning that almost all areas of crafting are needed in order to craft a single item in most cases.

I plan to be playing for most of the weekend, so I hope we can have a nice group on during this time as well and

get a lot more testing done...as long as certain people don't show up to ruin a good time. 

LZx8Yhu.png

Haha.  Getting to the top of the mountain was great.  Khaer had some issues, but managed to make it.

It was nice having a decent size group the majority of the time.  It kept other groups from trying anything funny.

I am quickly learning that almost all areas of crafting are needed in order to craft a single item in most cases.

I plan to be playing for most of the weekend, so I hope we can have a nice group on during this time as well and

get a lot more testing done...as long as certain people don't show up to ruin a good time. 

Oh there were 2 ways of getting down for sure, the High Health way and the Low Health route that some took wink.png

KjUVOZg.png