Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LGAllastair

Ascendance - A Chapter of Legend Gaming [Age 17+]

Had a lot of fun going out with the group. This big world testing really impressed me - I didn't expect them to have so much in the game at this stage.  

Can't wait to see what they add in next!

Lf6MJUL.png

Had a lot of fun going out with the group. This big world testing really impressed me - I didn't expect them to have so much in the game at this stage.  

Can't wait to see what they add in next!

I agree with you there Shobo. It was a blast with the group!!.

I was also impressed at how stable the game was for this stage in development

KjUVOZg.png

I was just watching the new Archetype Video ACE posted. Very nice compilation of video's showing the different ones you can play.

They may have have talked me into trying a couple of new ones :)

KjUVOZg.png

Ooooh, the new archetypes are coming out soon?

Very excited to see all of these.... I'm curious though as to how much of an archetype spread we'll end up with across the guild after launch :D

Ex-Member of :   Lf6MJUL.png  Re-applying soon!

Ooooh, the new archetypes are coming out soon?

Very excited to see all of these.... I'm curious though as to how much of an archetype spread we'll end up with across the guild after launch  :D

Look at what people are playing during the Big World Testing events we're holding there is going to be a good cross-section for sure!

KjUVOZg.png

Well we were back in the Big World testing this evening. Had a great time with Guildies even if we did have trouble getting groups to work.

Not sure what was going on with Harvesting on the East server either - didn't seem to be working so we played on EU.

KjUVOZg.png

Well we were back in the Big World testing this evening. Had a great time with Guildies even if we did have trouble getting groups to work.

Not sure what was going on with Harvesting on the East server either - didn't seem to be working so we played on EU.

It was a lot of fun; really looking forward to playing with you guys again!!!

Lf6MJUL.png

Aniline

It was a lot of fun; really looking forward to playing with you guys again!!!

Yes indeed! Even managed to make the group invite thing work the other night. So we might even be able to play together next time. :)

Edited by Acidstrider

Lf6MJUL.png

Meryk - Member

Haha happy nutters.. that's a nice way of putting it. 

I am hoping for a few changes in the big world testing before pushing forward.  Very hard to test different aspects of the game with people

running around killing and instantly wiping out 4 hours of work.  Especially since their grouping system isn't working well so that we can

at least have 4 or 5 of us close together and can defend each other.

LZx8Yhu.png

I'm looking forward to my second round of testing in the next couple of days. The real lesson learned the first time: get the hell away from everyone and kill some trees!

Even more excited to see what the Templar has to offer!

dHusYhc.png

I'm looking forward to my second round of testing in the next couple of days. The real lesson learned the first time: get the hell away from everyone and kill some trees!

Even more excited to see what the Templar has to offer!

looks like the Test Servers are up early on East....but no Templar yet......

KjUVOZg.png

yeah been crazy havent been able to get on as much as i like this weekend but ive been trying to upgrade my gear bit by bit. the experimentation is pretty cool!

Lf6MJUL.png

yeah been crazy havent been able to get on as much as i like this weekend but ive been trying to upgrade my gear bit by bit. the experimentation is pretty cool!

When you do get on (if at all today or next weekend) let me know, so we can get some gold items!

dHusYhc.png

I've had such a successful time this weekend crafting some gold to make more high quality items. Really enjoying the Legionnaire heals...oh boy.

Yeah, I didn't get to test as much as I wanted over the Thanksgiving weekend....darn family expected me to spend time with them...grrr ;)

KjUVOZg.png