Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LGAllastair

Ascendance - A Chapter of Legend Gaming [Age 17+]

I am glad to see the extended play times. The old test schedule never seemed to mesh well with my free time.

Hope to get a chance to meet you in game soon, the old schedule didn't work for me either, so here's hoping we're on the same schedule :D

Ex-Member of :   Lf6MJUL.png  Re-applying soon!

Very excited to read today that they're expanding the big World testing.

• Each Server will have it's own map
  • Undead in villages
  • New skill tress
  • Necromancy...get that shovel and blade ready to Harvest :)
  • Embargos and EK's coming too....

Can't wait!!!

KjUVOZg.png

Don't think all the new stuff will hit today...there is definitely something planned as no one can log into the Lobby since yesterday.

Got a feeling this is going to be a good update :)

KjUVOZg.png

I'm interested to see how the necromancy skill line is going to work itself out

I agree with you there @CredulousPine. I'm really looking forward to seeing this in game, can't wait to start hacking off those limbs..... :blink:

KjUVOZg.png

I like what I'm seeing with the customization options and plans.  It's far and away more than I expected them to work into the game for launch, so it's all bonus to me from that perspective.  

2s922vm.png

Inner Sanctum Rep / Elder

Everything just feels like they are hitting the accelerator right now.  So much newness so rapidly makes for a happy Diz.

2s922vm.png

Chapter Leader

Everything just feels like they are hitting the accelerator right now.  So much newness so rapidly makes for a happy Diz.

Yea, I think getting the main game engine working well was a big part of the battle. Filling all of the detail stuff now will take some time, but at least we will see a lot of things change fast, which will keep things interesting.

Lf6MJUL_2.png

I totally agree Diz. I just loved that they are letting us color our Armor in the Guild's colors

KjUVOZg.png

The wheels are beginning to turn fast, I like it. We actually have a game shaping up in front of our eyes. But it is always good to stay grounded, this is pre-alpha testing, the environment is ruthless, unbalanced, unfair, the grinding is ridiculous on purpose, so people test the systems. The hunger is fast, gaining gear is hard but losing it is easy, all of this is intended so that we test things, and testing we are!

On the 18th we will have some fun in the game, get some safety in numbers, share some experiences, roam around together. It should be fun to hang out with the guildies in the test :)  Can't wait for all of those character customization options so we can walk around in the same colors haha.

We have also been getting a lot of applications, lots of new members joining, things are looking good! I would like to welcome our newest members: Jabrute, Incendiario, Schaeffer and Temp. All joined within the last  week. Welcome to the fold!

KjUVOZg.png

Guild Leader/ High Elder

I have been playing MMO's since 2004. I have been in many guilds since, and have consequently been the new guy in all of them, but none of them have been as active, nice, and accepting of new members as Ascendance (Legend Gaming Community).

Don’t take the community being nice to mean that we aren’t serious about what we do. They have a significant track record in many MMOs to show they mean business. Crowfall will be no exception.

For the first time when joining a guild, I can say that I am legitimately proud to be a part of this community, not just because of their accomplishments but because of the people I get to experience this wonderful game with!

Check Ascendance out, I know you won’t be disappointed. 

Lf6MJUL.png

Schaeffer - Member

I have been playing MMO's since 2004. I have been in many guilds since, and have consequently been the new guy in all of them, but none of them have been as active, nice, and accepting of new members as Ascendance (Legend Gaming Community).

Don’t take the community being nice to mean that we aren’t serious about what we do. They have a significant track record in many MMOs to show they mean business. Crowfall will be no exception.

For the first time when joining a guild, I can say that I am legitimately proud to be a part of this community, not just because of their accomplishments but because of the people I get to experience this wonderful game with!

Check Ascendance out, I know you won’t be disappointed. 

It's great to have you join us man!!. We're going to have a blast.

KjUVOZg.png

Had a great extended session testing in the Big World yesterday with the guild. Although we did skip the obligatory "Lets stand on the top of the highest mountain" :) it was great to have a solid group to run around with.

Got some serious Gathering and Crafting done along with the expected PvP encounters. I need to practice more on the druid though ;)

KjUVOZg.png

I had a blast on Sunday morning, just exploring, testing the crafting system, and gathering stuff, made myself some leather armor and got to understand the druid a little more. I like the way things are looking, and even as just a test with a incomplete environment and no balance, it is still enjoyable.

The direction the game is going please me, and I can see how it please a lot of other people as we have been getting applications non-stop for the past two weeks. It is a sign of people committing to the game more and more, they begin looking for guilds to play with and friends to participate in testing. Hopeful from here moving forward we will have more and more interest, and this will shape up to be the game we all have been expecting.

The 18th activity night approaches!

KjUVOZg.png

Guild Leader/ High Elder

Don't forget the Ascendance Activity Night this Sunday (12/18) at 6PM EST! I'm sure many will be around earlier than that, so feel free to come earlier.

Akoti - High Elder of Legend Gaming

This sunday is going to be such a good time with everyone.

LGAllastair I'm glad to see you're getting more into the Druid! I've played quite a bit of 'em and I am very pleased with how they are doing the damage to healing spec. Depending on how things go for the rest of the archetype's releases, I could see myself going Druid as a main. 

dHusYhc.png