Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LGAllastair

Ascendance - A Chapter of Legend Gaming [Age 17+]

The name... I've seen it before somewhere. Did you guys play Aion at all?

Legend Gaming never played Aion officially, even though a few members (including myself) played it for a while (4 months in my case). I know about the Ascendance process you go through in Aion, but the name of this chapter has nothing to do with that. We created the guild concept first, then the name came after and it fit the basic lore foundation we had established. The idea is that members of Ascendance are believe it is insulting and petty that the Gods keep ressurecting champions to fight in their name in a meaningless war while the hunger eats everything. The leaders of the guild believe the Gods to be incompetent and avoiding the real problem. As such, they want to propel the leader to Godhood (Ascend) so that he/ she can fight the hunger and do what the Gods are too busy to do. They seek to do that in any way possible, but they know that in order to become Divine the leader must first prove his valor and seek domination in battle. Hence the name Ascendance.

More info can be found on the "About Us" section of our website: http://www.legend-gaming.net/ascendance/

Edited by LGAllastair

KjUVOZg.png

Guild Leader/ High Elder

Legend Gaming never played Aion officially, even though a few members (including myself) played it for a while (4 months in my case). I know about the Ascendance process you go through in Aion, but the name of this chapter has nothing to do with that. We created the guild concept first, then the name came after and it fit the basic lore foundation we had established. The idea is that members of Ascendance are believe it is insulting and petty that the Gods keep ressurecting champions to fight in their name in a meaningless war while the hunger eats everything. The leaders of the guild believe the Gods to be incompetent and avoiding the real problem. As such, they want to propel the leader to Godhood (Ascend) so that he/ she can fight the hunger and do what the Gods are too busy to do. They seek to do that in any way possible, but they know that in order to become Divine the leader must first prove his valor and seek domination in battle. Hence the name Ascendance.

More info can be found on the "About Us" section of our website: http://www.legend-gaming.net/ascendance/

Because following mainstream gods is so mainstream

Asc%20test%2080perc%202.png

Ascendence already scheduled our first official guild meeting! It will take place in June 15th at 2100 (9PM) US EST, you can set reminders by checking the event entry in our calendar, just click "Events" at the top menu of the website to be taken to it.

This is mostly a meet and gree among the members supporting Crowfall in LG, it is mandatory for all Ascendance members but all LG members can attend if they wish to do so. The topics in discussion are up to be changed, but so far they are the following.

• Ascendance departments summary, Recruitment, Activity talk with Allastair, Varius and Akoti
  • Clarification on future departments yet to be opened: PvP, Diplomacy, Crafting. Intentions and plans
  • Crowfall community, current state and expectations
  • Crowfall development, plans for Alpha and beta without an NDA
  • Leadership intentions and expectations on dedication, skill level and commitment from Ascendance members
  • AAA (Ask Allastair Anything)

If you are outside of the community and you have any interest on attending this meeting just to listen in and get a feel for the community, feel free to send an e-mail to allastair@legend-gaming.net introducing yourself and I will create a Team Speak account for you. You can also PM me here in the Crowfall forums.

Edited by LGAllastair

KjUVOZg.png

Guild Leader/ High Elder

Ascendence already scheduled our first official guild meeting! It will take place in June 15th at 2100 (9PM) US EST, you can set reminders by checking the event entry in our calendar, just click "Events" at the top menu of the website to be taken to it.

This is mostly a meet and gree among the members supporting Crowfall in LG, it is mandatory for all Ascendance members but all LG members can attend if they wish to do so. The topics in discussion are up to be changed, but so far they are the following.

• Ascendance departments summary, Recruitment, Activity talk with Allastair, Varius and Akoti
  • Clarification on future departments yet to be opened: PvP, Diplomacy, Crafting. Intentions and plans
  • Crowfall community, current state and expectations
  • Crowfall development, plans for Alpha and beta without an NDA
  • Leadership intentions and expectations on dedication, skill level and commitment from Ascendance members
  • AAA (Ask Allastair Anything)

If you are outside of the community and you have any interest on attending this meeting just to listen in and get a feel for the community, feel free to send an e-mail to allastair@legend-gaming.net introducing yourself and I will create a Team Speak account for you. You can also PM me here in the Crowfall forums.

Looking forward to It!

Lf6MJUL.png

Wrathmane - Remnant of Ascendance

As part of the guild meeting, we will be discussing ideas of activities to do to help pass the time and get to know our newer members as we wait for alpha->beta->release. Make sure to bring some of your ideas.

Edited by Akoti

Akoti - High Elder of Legend Gaming

As part of the guild meeting, we will be discussing ideas of activities to do to help pass the time and get to know our newer members as we wait for alpha->beta->release. Make sure to bring some of your ideas.

Can we have an activity night where we just watch Allastair get really drunk?

KjUVOZg.png

Varius - Veteran Member of LG

Honestly the more I read about this game the more I realize that the only way to be successful is to be a member of a good organized guild, No one will be able to win a campaign on their own.  Legend Gaming is a good organized guild, come check us out and become a legend!

Lf6MJUL.png

Wrathmane - Remnant of Ascendance

Honestly the more I read about this game the more I realize that the only way to be successful is to be a member of a good organized guild, No one will be able to win a campaign on their own.  Legend Gaming is a good organized guild, come check us out and become a legend!

Well said!

Akoti - High Elder of Legend Gaming