Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LGAllastair

Ascendance - A Chapter of Legend Gaming [Age 17+]

Don't forget the Ascendance Activity Night this Sunday (12/18) at 6PM EST! I'm sure many will be around earlier than that, so feel free to come earlier.

I'll be there for sure, we had a blast last weekend testing.

I'm hoping that they have in Import/Export working so we can get materials out of the campaigns and into a bank/crafting area

KjUVOZg.png

So I'm seriously thinking of buying some of the new Parcels in the Holiday sale. After playing all the tests I think some extra EK land will be a nice prezzie for myself :)

KjUVOZg.png

So I'm seriously thinking of buying some of the new Parcels in the Holiday sale. After playing all the tests I think some extra EK land will be a nice prezzie for myself :)

That  would be nice for sure. Due to currency complications I don't think I will be buying anything anytime soon. Likely a second account close to launch, we will see.

I am hoping for the export mechanic this weekend too. It would be nice to do some in depth crafting testing, really look at the trees and components, measure the time and get a good feel for the crafting loop. In the current campaigns you can't really relax on the crafting screen, I go in and out of it, always looking over my shoulder. If we have an EK are we can split our time between gathering stuff int eh campaign world and then coming back to use it at the EK.

KjUVOZg.png

Guild Leader/ High Elder

That's not a bad idea at all. I'm looking forward to seeing how the EK system plays out. Especially with guilds being able to have other Parcels connected. 

Lf6MJUL.png

Schaeffer - Member

I should be on a decent amount this weekend. I've been missing all of the fun. I had the flu for over a week and it knocked me for a loop.

Lf6MJUL_2.png

I should be on a decent amount this weekend. I've been missing all of the fun. I had the flu for over a week and it knocked me for a loop.

Oh man that sucks, hope you're feeling better now. Looking forward to catching up at the Guild event on Sunday 18th!

KjUVOZg.png

I wasn't able to make it to the event, but did everyone have a good time? 

Had a great time!.

We did some serious gathering and crafting along with the associated PvP that seems to go with that ;).

But it was great to have groups running together and having fun testing

KjUVOZg.png

Had a great time!.

We did some serious gathering and crafting along with the associated PvP that seems to go with that ;).

But it was great to have groups running together and having fun testing

That's great to hear! I logged in right as it was ending and there was quite a bit of people in the discord channel still. 

Here's looking forward to the next one! 

dHusYhc.png

I logged on about 40 minutes before 6PM and set up the stream, gave people gold tools so we could go exploring and harvesting. I had to leave at 7PM since it was already 1AM for me, but it was fun to have a couple groups running together and doing things. As testing progresses this will be a more frequent thing, the big world is still very incomplete, but it can certainly be fun and engaging in small doses.

I was able to submit a couple bug reports, got stuck in between a stone node and another at some point when there was plenty of room for me to go through, had to use my druid teleport to get out. There is also a critical need for them to make the skill bar swapping of the druid more responsive. God how I hate pressing my skill and using the wrong one because the bar didn't swap as I intended.

KjUVOZg.png

Guild Leader/ High Elder

I logged on about 40 minutes before 6PM and set up the stream, gave people gold tools so we could go exploring and harvesting. I had to leave at 7PM since it was already 1AM for me, but it was fun to have a couple groups running together and doing things. As testing progresses this will be a more frequent thing, the big world is still very incomplete, but it can certainly be fun and engaging in small doses.

I was able to submit a couple bug reports, got stuck in between a stone node and another at some point when there was plenty of room for me to go through, had to use my druid teleport to get out. There is also a critical need for them to make the skill bar swapping of the druid more responsive. God how I hate pressing my skill and using the wrong one because the bar didn't swap as I intended.

Yes it was a great weekend of testing for sure Allastair.

I'm hoping we have a good turnout for some unofficial Guild testing over Christmas too, maybe members will want to walk/run off all the food in game rather than in RL :)

KjUVOZg.png

Is anyone else thinking of buying some parcels in the Holiday sale?.

I'm thinking of getting 1 of each type as a gift for myself....... we need to make sure the EK looks good!!

KjUVOZg.png

I'm hoping we have a good turnout for some unofficial Guild testing over Christmas too, maybe members will want to walk/run off all the food in game rather than in RL :)

If you see me online, let me know! I would be happy to run around with ya :)

dHusYhc.png

hello friends, visit my topic in the guild section if you would like to nutcup with goons

Aw man Eonwe hasn't been active since last July. Now that I'm back, he should come back too.

protosig_zps963957f1.png

RIP Hili

So I wanted to give my self a few weeks of being in the guild before I posted in this thread. I've been been in the guild for about three weeks now and can honestly say this gaming community is awesome! They made me feel welcome the moment I was accepted into the guild. When Crowfall testing isn't up they always have something going on in different games and you are more than welcome to join them. If you have any doubt in your mind, don't, this is a great home! 

Lf6MJUL.png

So I wanted to give my self a few weeks of being in the guild before I posted in this thread. I've been been in the guild for about three weeks now and can honestly say this gaming community is awesome! They made me feel welcome the moment I was accepted into the guild. When Crowfall testing isn't up they always have something going on in different games and you are more than welcome to join them. If you have any doubt in your mind, don't, this is a great home! 

So pleased to have you join us Yawn, it has been great running in the the Big World with you!!

KjUVOZg.png

Woooo, there's been a lot going on over Christmas it seems, it's going to take a lot to catch up with everything this group of wonderful people has been doing! 

*Plugs guild shamelessly... join ussssss.... join usssss.... :D *

Looking forward to catching up with you all now the seasonal horror is all done for another year!

*Throws cash at the devs for the reduced parcels*

Ex-Member of :   Lf6MJUL.png  Re-applying soon!

Woooo, there's been a lot going on over Christmas it seems, it's going to take a lot to catch up with everything this group of wonderful people has been doing! 

*Plugs guild shamelessly... join ussssss.... join usssss.... :D *

Looking forward to catching up with you all now the seasonal horror is all done for another year!

*Throws cash at the devs for the reduced parcels*

I just can't believe Christmas is over already.... We're going to try to get into testing again starting on the 30th for all that want to join

KjUVOZg.png