Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LGAllastair

Ascendance - A Chapter of Legend Gaming [Age 17+]

So I wanted to give my self a few weeks of being in the guild before I posted in this thread. I've been been in the guild for about three weeks now and can honestly say this gaming community is awesome! They made me feel welcome the moment I was accepted into the guild. When Crowfall testing isn't up they always have something going on in different games and you are more than welcome to join them. If you have any doubt in your mind, don't, this is a great home! 

It's great to have you here with us, Yawn!

dHusYhc.png

So I wanted to give my self a few weeks of being in the guild before I posted in this thread. I've been been in the guild for about three weeks now and can honestly say this gaming community is awesome! They made me feel welcome the moment I was accepted into the guild. When Crowfall testing isn't up they always have something going on in different games and you are more than welcome to join them. If you have any doubt in your mind, don't, this is a great home! 

totally agree here they are really interesting people and great!

Lf6MJUL.png

I thought a great way to gather back up after the holiday break would be to schedule another game testing event, so we are having one on 1/15 at 6pm. It should be a great time to hang out, play, and get to know some of the newer members!

Akoti - High Elder of Legend Gaming

Super hyped to get some testing done this weekend!

Hope to see a few member around this weekend as well.

I've not been able to do any testing this week due to RL catching up with me... :(

Hoping to fit some in Monday morning though!

KjUVOZg.png

I thought a great way to gather back up after the holiday break would be to schedule another game testing event, so we are having one on 1/15 at 6pm. It should be a great time to hang out, play, and get to know some of the newer members!

Woot! Good to hear, maybe they will have the grouping system up and running by then.

I've not been able to do any testing this week due to RL catching up with me... :(

Hoping to fit some in Monday morning though!

Let me know if you do Sion.  Elas has been killing it with the testing.  I got a bit done, but the constant loss of my items and PKing made me get less done than I had hoped. 

LZx8Yhu.png

Woot! Good to hear, maybe they will have the grouping system up and running by then.

Let me know if you do Sion.  Elas has been killing it with the testing.  I got a bit done, but the constant loss of my items and PKing made me get less done than I had hoped. 

I got an hour in but that was about it.....and only got killed when I ahem-mm fell off a mountain :rolleyes:

KjUVOZg.png

I'll be on - last time was great fun so really looking forward to the 15th!

KjUVOZg.png

I'll be on - last time was great fun so really looking forward to the 15th!

I am looking forward to the 15th too... really looking forward to playing with you guys. :)

Lf6MJUL.png

Aniline

I am looking forward to the 15th too... really looking forward to playing with you guys. :)

rats looks like I'm going to miss it - I have a family 50th birthday party....but will login when I get home just in case you folks are still on

KjUVOZg.png

So how did the Guild Big World testing Event go folks??.

Hoping everyone had a great time while I was at the birthday party drinking beer and eating Pizza.....happy and sad about that :)

KjUVOZg.png

So how did the Guild Big World testing Event go folks??.

I had a wonderful time! We had about two different groups running and my group found ourselves in a pinch a couple of times tussling with some enemies. I've yet to be a part of a bigger battle but hot damn was it fun tossing out heals and making it rain!

dHusYhc.png

Thanks to everyone who attended the activity night yesterday.  We will probably hold another event sometime in February.

Akoti - High Elder of Legend Gaming

We have a great group here ready to hit the servers running. Our crafters have already started the research and planning. We have had several in game group meets. I can not wait for the next one!

Lf6MJUL.png

Elas - Prospect "A crafting I will go,,,"

Sorry to hear that Shobo.

The event went very well.  I got to meet a few new fellow members and enjoy the company as we farmed up goodies in order to make better items.

We where apparently an intimidating group as no one messed with us and as soon as we walked towards someone, they turned and ran. Of course

Acid (Meryk) made sure of this haha.

LZx8Yhu.png