Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LGAllastair

Ascendance - A Chapter of Legend Gaming [Age 17+]

Quite sad I missed the last activity night, woke up with the worst migraine I've had in probably 5 years. Not very fun.

Oh that sucks. At least I missed it for a kind of fun reason (drinking beer and eating Pizza at the birthday party).

KjUVOZg.png

I did eventually get into the Snap test for about 20mins of testing...as they said a bit buggy but they have made some great progress on the game.

Nice new UI - no more full screen, smaller boxes you can have multiple things open which is really nice

Crow form is kind of cool!!

KjUVOZg.png

The new crow was a lot of fun. The system is full of new bugs to find. Come out and join us in our quest to help make the best game!!!!

Lf6MJUL.png

Elas - Prospect "A crafting I will go,,,"

I was able to meet up with a few people over the weekend but I showed up about three hours late. Since half our family was sick for Christmas, my wife decided we should all go to The Melting Pot restaurant to make up for it. Great dinner, but it takes like two and a half hours to eat!

Anyway it was nice to finally meet up with some of you guys!

Lf6MJUL_2.png

The new crow was a lot of fun. The system is full of new bugs to find. Come out and join us in our quest to help make the best game!!!!

Yeah the Crow form looked really good and was a real surprise, I didn't know they were that far along with it

KjUVOZg.png

I was able to meet up with a few people over the weekend but I showed up about three hours late. Since half our family was sick for Christmas, my wife decided we should all go to The Melting Pot restaurant to make up for it. Great dinner, but it takes like two and a half hours to eat!

Anyway it was nice to finally meet up with some of you guys!

A number of us are testing this weekend if you or anyone wants to join us in game

KjUVOZg.png

I did eventually get into the Snap test for about 20mins of testing...as they said a bit buggy but they have made some great progress on the game.

Nice new UI - no more full screen, smaller boxes you can have multiple things open which is really nice

Crow form is kind of cool!!

Pardon my ignorance, but what was the point of the snap test when the Big World was a couple of days after? To fuel the hype train and test out more bugs or am I missing something? 

dHusYhc.png

Pardon my ignorance, but what was the point of the snap test when the Big World was a couple of days after? To fuel the hype train and test out more bugs or am I missing something? 

It was as a thanks for watching the Live-Stream and also I'm sure was a great test of the Login capability...which is why I only got in for the last 20mins I think

KjUVOZg.png

I think there was two reasons. One to give a taste of the new stuff they just talked about to everyone, but more over I think they wanted to see what major bugs could be found and fixed before Friday thus keeping more players happy.  There were several major bugs that I ran into on the flash run that they fixed on the Friday release. I must say I am impressed as several of them I am sure were not easy fixes. Someone must have pulled an all nigher.

So far just a trial for the guild but guys are top notch in discord and as a community happy I signed up :D

We are happy to have you on board!!!

Lf6MJUL.png

Elas - Prospect "A crafting I will go,,,"

@Sioncent Thanks for the clarification!

Can't wait for the next 12 hour stream 

No problem man, anytime.

...and yes can't wait for the next stream either!!

KjUVOZg.png

So far just a trial for the guild but guys are top notch in discord and as a community happy I signed up :D

Glad to have ya!

Akoti - High Elder of Legend Gaming

Thanks to everyone who attended the activity night yesterday.  We will probably hold another event sometime in February.

I had a great time with everyone! It has been a lot of fun getting to know this game and the LG community better! Looking forward to the February event! 

Lf6MJUL.png

Schaeffer - Member

I had a great time with everyone! It has been a lot of fun getting to know this game and the LG community better! Looking forward to the February event! 

We're very pleased to have you with us!!

KjUVOZg.png

Haven't done much testing myself lately, work has been pretty crazy. Was hoping to get in this weekend but now the weekend is almost over. 

Work sucks!

Lf6MJUL.png