Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LGAllastair

Ascendance - A Chapter of Legend Gaming [Age 17+]

I was not able to test much this weekend ether. There is always next weekend! I am just happy we have a large group of great gamers. We always have someone in testing and working on something! This group is going to rock on release!!!

Haven't done much testing myself lately, work has been pretty crazy. Was hoping to get in this weekend but now the weekend is almost over. 

Work sucks!

Lf6MJUL.png

Elas - Prospect "A crafting I will go,,,"

We're disappointed in Ascendance that there will be no test of 4.0 this weekend, BUT, we'd rather see ACE pull the test than just put it out knowing it's going to crash/disappoint

So a good call

KjUVOZg.png

I agree I am happy they are not letting us test something they know isnt working up to par. Was looking forward to hanging out in game but there is always next week :D

Lf6MJUL.png

I read and re-read this posting over the period of a couple of months and finally built up the nerve to apply. They accepted me as a Prospect a few days ago, and I've been pretty blown away, no only by how active the guild is, but at how fun, friendly, and open everyone has been.

Thanks for the opportunity, y'all! Loving it so far, and definitely looking forward to jumping in-game with my new guildmates next weekend (hopefully)! :D

Lf6MJUL.png

Dasch - Prospect

Welcome to the group Dasch and deathcrusade and hopefully I will be able to join in on a weekend and show you how crazy some of us LG peeps can be haha.

We have had a lot of success so far in learning about the game and simply having fun with it.  I believe EKs are getting ever closer and that will be great for anyone who loves playing with their own instances of stuff...*Those who ever played Sims and spent more time on making the home than playing the game** cough cough lol

LZx8Yhu.png

I read and re-read this posting over the period of a couple of months and finally built up the nerve to apply. They accepted me as a Prospect a few days ago, and I've been pretty blown away, no only by how active the guild is, but at how fun, friendly, and open everyone has been.

Thanks for the opportunity, y'all! Loving it so far, and definitely looking forward to jumping in-game with my new guildmates next weekend (hopefully)! :D

Welcome to Ascendance Dasch, it's great having you with us, and yes looking forward to the testing too!.

KjUVOZg.png

I haven't been able to test the past few weekends but I am really looking forward to playing with everyone...as a Templar! Super excited to jump in again with you guys this weekend. 

Schaeffer. 

Lf6MJUL.png

Schaeffer - Member

Welcome to Ascendance Dasch, great to have you join us

KjUVOZg.png

We are going to try the Chaos Faction if anyone want to join us in game

How was the test with Factions Sion?

I was tied up with a few other things this weekend, so couldn't get a chance to get on.

LZx8Yhu.png

How was the test with Factions Sion?

I was tied up with a few other things this weekend, so couldn't get a chance to get on.

It went very well, definitely a better balance and more team focused compared to the free for all we had before.

Got to try out the Templar as well which I think I really like :)

Hope you can get in next test

KjUVOZg.png