Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LGAllastair

Ascendance - A Chapter of Legend Gaming [Age 17+]

Azhdada, I think a similar app would be spot on. We will see what they give us. I was able to log in this morning and update my skilling I was only late on one of my Avatars so no loss on my main skill :}

Lf6MJUL.png

Elas - Prospect "A crafting I will go,,,"

On 3/27/2017 at 4:14 PM, Elas said:

Due to the lack of testing servers this weekend I was unable to log in and update my training. I hope they put in a queuing system or a phone app for edits to the training.

They have said they intend to do this and indicated it would be a ViP perk, which makes sense.

KjUVOZg.png

On 3/19/2017 at 8:56 AM, Azhdaha said:

I haven't had a chance to dabble yet myself, but with as many Legos packs as we have around the house now though, I'm itching to try... :)

It's been an honor to be with Legend Gaming now, off and on, for nearly six or seven years. I have always felt a true sense of kinship with these folks, extending past their forum avatars or voices on Discord. I'm thrilled to have the chance to fight, build, and craft alongside these upstanding people in yet another game. We pride ourselves on a diverse, and welcoming community, and Ascendance is truly no exception to that.

Welcome back @Azhdaha, great to have you with us for Crowfall!!

KjUVOZg.png

On 3/29/2017 at 10:25 AM, Elas said:

Azhdada, I think a similar app would be spot on. We will see what they give us. I was able to log in this morning and update my skilling I was only late on one of my Avatars so no loss on my main skill :}

I'm so far behind on mine that I've basically resigned myself to waiting for the next wipe to start again.

Also... Hi recruitment thread!  Been a while!

2s922vm.png

Chapter Leader

Is there a separate EU chapter or are all the community events in EST time? Since you are looking for EU members I would be interested in joining up but since I live in GMT+2(Finland) time zone and have a life I wouldn't really be able to participate in any events if they are all 20-24 EST.

They have said they intend to do this and indicated it would be a ViP perk, which makes sense.

I also think they said there would be some sort of queue type feature for training.  Which would be helpful as well.

LZx8Yhu.png

10 hours ago, kendogg said:

Can't wait for phase 2 crafting and Forgemaster info!

Ok, I'll admit to checking for Forgemaster news on a somewhat daily basis... The Twitter tease of the Forgemaster shot had me genuinely hopeful that we'd see something that weekend! :)

17 hours ago, Azhdaha said:

Ok, I'll admit to checking for Forgemaster news on a somewhat daily basis... The Twitter tease of the Forgemaster shot had me genuinely hopeful that we'd see something that weekend! :)

I just hope they give him some sort of benefit in crafting, but I heard from the grapevine from a developer that they may be removing the increase in Blacksmithing or something like that.  Would seriously defeat the name of the Archetype to not be better at using a forge..

LZx8Yhu.png

On 4/6/2017 at 11:52 AM, IDewGame said:

I just hope they give him some sort of benefit in crafting, but I heard from the grapevine from a developer that they may be removing the increase in Blacksmithing or something like that.  Would seriously defeat the name of the Archetype to not be better at using a forge..

I'm hoping they do too. Time will tell I guess

KjUVOZg.png

I am hoping each will get a bonus in a collection or crafting, but that might be seen a pigeon hole. If you want to do this you have to play that or you will not be the best.... Who knows.

Lf6MJUL.png

Elas - Prospect "A crafting I will go,,,"

On ‎4‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 11:52 AM, IDewGame said:

A forgemaster who isn't a master of the forge? That is nonsense!

Akoti - High Elder of Legend Gaming

On 4/4/2017 at 5:58 AM, Daethos said:

Is there a separate EU chapter or are all the community events in EST time? Since you are looking for EU members I would be interested in joining up but since I live in GMT+2(Finland) time zone and have a life I wouldn't really be able to participate in any events if they are all 20-24 EST.

While we don't have a separate chapter at the moment, we have a number of members who are still relatively close to that time (e.g., Czech Republic). I think the majority of player so far though, are US-based. If you don't think that would necessarily present a problem, we would absolutely love having you with us. :)

While we don't have a separate chapter at the moment, we have a number of members who are still relatively close to that time (e.g., Czech Republic). I think the majority of player so far though, are US-based. If you don't think that would necessarily present a problem, we would absolutely love having you with us.

Having several people in different time zones will actually work in the Guild's favor.  As Azhdaha mentioned, we do in fact have a few people already that will play more on an EU schedule rather than NA.  We would most likely plan to have community events that would accommodate NA and EU players.  In Crowfall specifically, this would allow our Guild to continuously make progress in campaigns and give us a major advantage if we don't have "downtime".

LZx8Yhu.png

On 4/11/2017 at 2:15 PM, Akoti said:

A forgemaster who isn't a master of the forge? That is nonsense!

Agreed Akoti, I'm assuming/hoping that there will be some bonus or skill for assisting Crafting

KjUVOZg.png

We're really looking forward to testing using resources to rebuild campaign strongholds that; info that ACE posted on Thursday.

It's going to be very interesting to see what is needed and how this works out in gameplay

KjUVOZg.png

On 4/16/2017 at 10:18 AM, Sioncent said:

We're really looking forward to testing using resources to rebuild campaign strongholds that; info that ACE posted on Thursday.

It's going to be very interesting to see what is needed and how this works out in gameplay

Sucks the weekend test was cancelled again... looking forward to testing with my fellow guild mates!

Lf6MJUL.png

Dasch - Prospect