Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LGAllastair

Ascendance - A Chapter of Legend Gaming [Age 17+]

On 4/22/2017 at 1:21 PM, kendogg said:

The CPU bug is fixed yay!  And Assassin coming soon

And that Assassin Powers reveal made Diz a very very happy guy!

2s922vm.png

Chapter Leader

1 hour ago, IDewGame said:

I am just glad that having SLI enabled with Crowfall doesn't cause problems like other games I have played.

Have you noticed a decent improvement in Crowfall with SLI enabled? Tempted to do something along those lines with my next (eventual) build, but I'm thinking I'll wait until Crowfall is juuuust about ready for prime time.

2 hours ago, Azhdaha said:

Have you noticed a decent improvement in Crowfall with SLI enabled? Tempted to do something along those lines with my next (eventual) build, but I'm thinking I'll wait until Crowfall is juuuust about ready for prime time.

Its funny I'm also waiting on Crowfall's release before I invest in a new gaming computer.

Lf6MJUL.png

Wrathmane - Remnant of Ascendance

1 hour ago, Sioncent said:

They did look interesting Diz.

Looking forward to giving it a try :)

Agreed! I would like to give it a go my self.

Lf6MJUL.png

Elas - Prospect "A crafting I will go,,,"

I believe waiting until closer semi-stable launch of Crowfall is wise for a new build or PC.  I did

see a major difference between using my laptop which used a 4GB graphic card and then going

to an SLI build PC.  Will be interesting to see how detailed the game gets and how much power

will be needed to run it on Max.

LZx8Yhu.png

MassivelyOP.net had a nice blurb about the importance of one's reputation in game, with it being tied so closely to your account name, based on the Q&A:

“Players enforce their own rules,” said Design Lead Thomas Blair about the lawless Dregs campaign world. “People who cause problems generally find that they will have a bad time. And in Crowfall, you can’t hide from a bad reputation because that’s your account name. So it’s not like, ‘Oh, I’ll go create an alt and fool more people.’ Reputation should matter.”

Hello fellow Crows!

@Azhdaha I'm all for the reputation being a major role in all things Crowfall. I believe its a mechanic not many games actually take into consideration. I just can't get enough of how Crowfall breaks away from the norm, and continues to innovate (or bring back good mechanics).

As in aspiring crafter, I look forward to spreading my name!

Lf6MJUL.png

Garryth - Member

Even among mage hunters Garryth is considered a fanatic. He sweeps across the battlefield like a storm, letting the death reaped by his pistols and their razor-sharp blades serve as prayers to the stricken goddess.

Happy Cinco De Mayo!!!... Now if you'll excuse me... Diz needs to return to the taco induced food coma he's in and prepare for more tacos at dinner....

Taco.

2s922vm.png

Chapter Leader

17 hours ago, IDewGame said:

I do like the story of the magical arts they put behind this new archetype.  Will be cool how the magical classes will work together.

Yeah, but the teacher was kind of a unpleasant person lol

Basically, "go ask your mother, I give up" lol

2s922vm.png

Chapter Leader

On 5/7/2017 at 9:21 AM, kendogg said:

I think the big surprise is discipline related, or maybe that's what I want it to be :)

This is what I think the reveal is going to be too. I know they have been working on them and they were very excited to discuss during the last Q&A

KjUVOZg.png

The true question that I'm sure most of you are curious about is: "How much of the discipline system is being put forth for testing immediately?" From the looks of it, it seems like they will be focusing on the major disciplines revolving around combat. At least that is my understanding of the concept art and special effects and weapons. This update looks to be full of goodies! (Please release the Forgemaster!)

Lf6MJUL.png

Garryth - Member

Even among mage hunters Garryth is considered a fanatic. He sweeps across the battlefield like a storm, letting the death reaped by his pistols and their razor-sharp blades serve as prayers to the stricken goddess.

21 hours ago, Garryth said:

The true question that I'm sure most of you are curious about is: "How much of the discipline system is being put forth for testing immediately?" From the looks of it, it seems like they will be focusing on the major disciplines revolving around combat. At least that is my understanding of the concept art and special effects and weapons. This update looks to be full of goodies! (Please release the Forgemaster!)

I have a feeling it's going to be 100's of Disciplines released into testing. Time will tell though

KjUVOZg.png