Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LGAllastair

Ascendance - A Chapter of Legend Gaming [Age 17+]

22 hours ago, Azhdaha said:

This is like, honestly one of the most difficult decision for me! haha, I lean Balance myself, but meh... :)

The last time I logged in I was faced with this same question and wasn't sure what I wanted to do.  Then i was dealing with some patch issues, and I never actually made the decision lol

2s922vm.png

Chapter Leader

I mean Balance to me seems like it would be the easiest to win (maybe I am totally wrong on that), but as Balance you would have to befriend each side at some point.  So..it would give us an advantage to see the strengths and weakness of different guilds/groups, but we wouldn't have like a solid alliance with anyone as we would if we picked a specific side. 

LZx8Yhu.png

On 7/3/2017 at 1:24 PM, IDewGame said:

I mean Balance to me seems like it would be the easiest to win (maybe I am totally wrong on that), but as Balance you would have to befriend each side at some point.  So..it would give us an advantage to see the strengths and weakness of different guilds/groups, but we wouldn't have like a solid alliance with anyone as we would if we picked a specific side. 

Balance strikes me as somewhat hedging your bets.  Basically, the middle ground trying to keep the pendulum from swinging too far to either side.  There does seem to be an inherent advantage to that, as both Order and Chaos will be working to keep each other down, while you just have to spend resources aiding which ever side is weaker.  That said, I don't think it's going to be uncommon for Order or Chaos to establish a dominant position early and effectively run the 1v2 game and still win.

Will at least be interesting to see how it all works out.

2s922vm.png

Chapter Leader

Hi guys! Just wanted to say that Im very happy to have been accepted into the guild! :)
I'd like to congratulate in special Sioncent for carrying out the whole admission process in a very cordial and professional manner. Everything was layout out in a very structured manner, with each step of the processe being explained. What I was most happy about though, was how casual and friendly Sion conducted the interview. 

So  yeah! With campaigns approaching, all I can say is.. let the games begin! :P:) 

Lf6MJUL.png

http://www.legend-gaming.net

Pingu - Member

---------------------------"Winter is coming"---------------------------

Welcome @PhatPingu! We are all anxious about the approaching campaign system, as it will be one of the key fundamental systems. Naturally at the beginning it'll be rough, and likely to have a few changes. One thing to note, once the campaign system begins to stabilize, it is likely that we will see the start of the Alpha-stage. This will naturally mean that we are ever closer to the actual launch! Can't wait to game with you and everyone in Ascendance!

Lf6MJUL.png

Garryth - Member

Even among mage hunters Garryth is considered a fanatic. He sweeps across the battlefield like a storm, letting the death reaped by his pistols and their razor-sharp blades serve as prayers to the stricken goddess.

I gave mmos a break for a long time after all the disappointments that have been let loose on the gaming community these past few years.  Crowfall attracted my attention early on in its pitch and I have been looking forward to its release ever since.  With Ascendance I believe I will be able to tap into all that this game has to offer.  May we be victorious in all challenges that come before us.

kHwWuAOG1JCIJI70zliNemTqutD03zRtlki3XwzkpjODSfhToSMe3LwErOyUqmjA-WcVsTaPbuasIRYZAkMDOTJKoFyVOdhDSZ9CF-GUjTLhCzGBJ40U_0noCKYwpN2cVIplQLQ

Kelfatir - Prospect

“Suffer well.”

That said, I don't think it's going to be uncommon for Order or Chaos to establish a dominant position early and effectively run the 1v2 game and still win.

I do think that winning on either side would show a lot of strength in being able to play the game and form a strong efficient alliance in order to win a 1v2.

Also having a 1v2 would mean a more eventful game as we would have to work hard to keep our advantage.

LZx8Yhu.png

The mobile app for the game will be interesting.  Being able to change our skills on the go and not "time waste" potential gains will be huge. Haha.

I also can't wait to see Guild Chat on the mobile app as it wouldn't be a good app without it.

LZx8Yhu.png

On 7/15/2017 at 8:49 PM, Kendogg said:

I guess the cool kids club are testing 5.2 this weekend maybe the rest of us plebs get to play it next weekend :)

I'm hoping we do.....crosses fingers....all of them....

KjUVOZg.png

1 hour ago, Kendogg said:

damn just missed the cut this weekend.   hopefully next weekend they are ready for a bigger test!

Agreed. Would love for the testing group to be increased to include Alpha 3 & Beta 1. Would make for some interesting testing material.

Lf6MJUL.png

Garryth - Member

Even among mage hunters Garryth is considered a fanatic. He sweeps across the battlefield like a storm, letting the death reaped by his pistols and their razor-sharp blades serve as prayers to the stricken goddess.

I got in briefly to test, but then found myself spending the time I had just gathering materials since I didn't have any gear lol 

Figures, I'd get the invite, and spend most of my weekend working an unable to take advantage of it.

I'm just ready for the Assassin already.  GIMME MY ASSASSIN!

2s922vm.png

Chapter Leader

Happy to have found such an organized and friendly community to game with. Campaigning with these people is gonna be a lot of fun. If you are looking for a guild that is always active, do a little research on this guild and I think you will be impresses. I sure was.

On 7/26/2017 at 10:57 PM, Frawlyne said:

Happy to have found such an organized and friendly community to game with. Campaigning with these people is gonna be a lot of fun. If you are looking for a guild that is always active, do a little research on this guild and I think you will be impresses. I sure was.

Appreciate that Frawlyne.

I will be updating my Crowfall client to the new 5.2.1 today so that I can be ready to play some Friday evening a bit to get familiarized with everything again.  May spend a good amount of time on Saturday as well. 

LZx8Yhu.png

Note that if you do update to 5.2, do it in a separate directory and also you won't be able to run 5.1 again until you delete your my documents/art+craft/settings.cfg file since the new format is incompatible with 5.1

Legend Gaming

Kendogg - Member

On 7/31/2017 at 11:24 AM, IDewGame said:

Appreciate that Frawlyne.

I will be updating my Crowfall client to the new 5.2.1 today so that I can be ready to play some Friday evening a bit to get familiarized with everything again.  May spend a good amount of time on Saturday as well. 

Just done mine too :)

KjUVOZg.png

Thanks for the heads up Kendogg.  Everything is downloaded and ready.  Just have to wait till Friday evening to enjoy it.  Hope to see fellow LG members around.

Edited by IDewGame

LZx8Yhu.png