Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LGAllastair

Ascendance - A Chapter of Legend Gaming [Age 17+]

After seeing the new keep video, I'm looking forward to defending ours with my fellow members of Ascendance. We are always looking for others to join our cause!

Yes, it does seem like numbers are more relevant than we anticipated, with the size of that keep 3. Granted, I am sure in the dregs it will be much harder to maintain such biog structure, without a faction to protect it and all that. But there are many unknowns still. I posted some relevant news in our website regarding our position with the revelations from the video. Quoted below for those who don't want to click the link.

A new video has been released today showing us the size of the keeps, from the most basic of keeps up to the advanced one (rank 3, which seems to be the biggest possible but we are not sure yet). They revealed a keep 100 meters wide by 150 meters deep, with thick walls surrounding the entire building, ramps, multiple protection spots. This revelation indirectly confirms two things:

1 - They intend for massive battles of 100 vs 100 people to happen in the game, which we already expected, but it's nice to see some strong evidence of it.
2 - Numbers are required to defend a structure like the rank 3 keeps, which shows us that Ascendance will have to have some more people and/or form strong alliances in order to push for PvP domination.

This brings both excitement and challenges to our plate. I'm glad the Legend Gaming structure and organization allows for us to run big rosters without losing the feeling of camaraderie and friendship from smaller guilds. We have had rosters varying from 25 to 150 people in our past chapters, and with hard work and dedication I am sure we will be able to succeed regardless of our size.

If you're as excited for it as we are go to our forums and discuss this with us, they are open for anyone!
Edited by LGAllastair

KjUVOZg.png

Guild Leader/ High Elder

Allastair, have thee little faith??? Has thou forgot the battle of bleakers!?!?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaATDkZEz2Y

I was in the guild but I wasn't there on that day, it is awesome indeed.

In other news!

I would like to announce Khaer as being the newly elected Inner Sanctum representative of the Ascendance chapter!

Khaer has been with us for a while now, recently was promoted as Elder of Legend Gaming for his loyalty and commitment. Since his early days in the community Khaer has taken leadership roles, always excelling in them; Right now, he is our Vokundein guild leader, and even though ESO state could certainly be better, Vokundein is clearly succeeding, in some fields even more than in the past. The stability and activity in Vokundein are testaments to Khaer's competence as a guild leader (and his officers, of course). He was already part of the Inner Sanctum for a while when Vokundein was still a chapter, and we liked having him there. So to me, as Guild Leader of Ascendance, appointing him to come back to the council was a natural step. He more than earned the position and his experience will be an important contribution to the future of Ascendance and Legend Gaming as a whole.

Welcome to the team Khaer, let's keep on kicking ass.

KjUVOZg.png

Guild Leader/ High Elder

In other news!

I would like to announce Khaer as being the newly elected Inner Sanctum representative of the Ascendance chapter!

Khaer has been with us for a while now, recently was promoted as Elder of Legend Gaming for his loyalty and commitment. Since his early days in the community Khaer has taken leadership roles, always excelling in them; Right now, he is our Vokundein guild leader, and even though ESO state could certainly be better, Vokundein is clearly succeeding, in some fields even more than in the past. The stability and activity in Vokundein are testaments to Khaer's competence as a guild leader (and his officers, of course). He was already part of the Inner Sanctum for a while when Vokundein was still a chapter, and we liked having him there. So to me, as Guild Leader of Ascendance, appointing him to come back to the council was a natural step. He more than earned the position and his experience will be an important contribution to the future of Ascendance and Legend Gaming as a whole.

Welcome to the team Khaer, let's keep on kicking bottom.

I guess you could say Khaer is "ascending". :)

Asc%20test%2080perc%202.png

In other news!

Congratz Khaer! ohhhh Inner Sanctum.........

Lf6MJUL.png

Wrathmane - Remnant of Ascendance

In other news!

Congrats Khaer!  :)

Ascendance.png

Mujuro | Remnant

Hey, thanks guys!  I'm excited for this game and the possibilities.  

For anyone out there looking for a guild and you're more interested in knowing the guy standing next to you on the field of battle than knowing there are a thousand other faceless individuals swarming the field with you, check us out.  We are community minded, but have a distinct focus on excellence and making everyone around us better.  

2s922vm.png

Inner Sanctum Rep / Elder

I'm looking forward to the guild meeting on Monday June 15th!

Most certainly! As a reminder, here are some of the topics to be discussed.

• Ascendance departments summary, Recruitment, Activity talk with Allastair, Varius and Akoti
  • Clarification on future departments yet to be opened: PvP, Diplomacy, Crafting. Intentions and plans
  • Crowfall community, current state and expectations
  • Crowfall development, plans for Alpha and beta without an NDA
  • Leadership intentions and expectations on dedication, skill level and commitment from Ascendance members
  • AAA (Ask Allastair Anything)

KjUVOZg.png

Guild Leader/ High Elder

Give me a toothpick, a bubble gum wrapper, 6 inches of duct tape, and a few good men and we'll hold that keep no problem.

I like the way you think good sir!

We are always looking for more active, dedicated players. Come check us out.

Asc%20test%2080perc%202.png

Torquebow - Aspirant of Ascendance & Thrall of Vokundein

"Just tank it with your face"

Most certainly! As a reminder, here are some of the topics to be discussed.

• Ascendance departments summary, Recruitment, Activity talk with Allastair, Varius and Akoti
  • Clarification on future departments yet to be opened: PvP, Diplomacy, Crafting. Intentions and plans
  • Crowfall community, current state and expectations
  • Crowfall development, plans for Alpha and beta without an NDA
  • Leadership intentions and expectations on dedication, skill level and commitment from Ascendance members
  • AAA (Ask Allastair Anything)

Oh this is going to be fantastic! 

2s922vm.png

Chapter Leader