Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LGAllastair

Ascendance - A Chapter of Legend Gaming [Age 17+]

On 8/2/2017 at 5:37 PM, IDewGame said:

Thanks for the heads up Kendogg.  Everything is downloaded and ready.  Just have to wait till Friday evening to enjoy it.  Hope to see fellow LG members around.

Make sure you select the "Testing" (currently version 5.2.2) otherwise the Campaigns don't seem to launch

KjUVOZg.png

On 8/2/2017 at 5:37 PM, IDewGame said:

Thanks for the heads up Kendogg.  Everything is downloaded and ready.  Just have to wait till Friday evening to enjoy it.  Hope to see fellow LG members around.

Looking forward to another weekend of testing. May have to try the druid this time though.....

KjUVOZg.png

I did originally have some issues with the new testing version, but believe I finally figured out what was causing the issue, which was a minor folder fluke.

I plan to get on this Friday evening (as long as work permits) and try out a few of the EK stuff again and see if I can place things more easily now

that they have had some time to fix things up. 

LZx8Yhu.png

Looking forward to some testing this weekend with all of you. The latest Q&A has me excited for 5.3. Hopefully we'll be seeing 24/7 servers by then! 

Lf6MJUL.png

Garryth - Member

Even among mage hunters Garryth is considered a fanatic. He sweeps across the battlefield like a storm, letting the death reaped by his pistols and their razor-sharp blades serve as prayers to the stricken goddess.

So... who else is excited now for Mur-deer? :) 

For whatever reason, I had always written them off and hadn't factored them in to any future plans, but... I'm smitten! 

So I got to mess around with the EK a bit...they have fixed some placement issues, but still very limited on how you can connect pieces which is irritating.  I was not however, able to see any Campaign worlds live...I may have to re-download the entire client again maybe.  Any advice on how I get the campaign worlds to appear correctly would be appreciated.

LZx8Yhu.png

On 9/9/2017 at 4:37 PM, Schaeffer said:

I haven't gotten to test as much lately either, but I am looking forward to doing a lot more testing soon!

I hear you!!. I should be in test this weekend :)

KjUVOZg.png

On 10/4/2017 at 1:03 PM, Kendogg said:

5.3 very soon TM!  One big step closer to full alpha!

Yep - I'm getting excited....we need a change up in the testing and this is looking fun

KjUVOZg.png

Had a few members on last night testing, however, I wasn't able to join them, unfortunately.  For whatever reason, the download of the latest patch was crawling at a snails pace for me last night.

That said... 5.3 can't get here soon enough... I'm ready to GO!

2s922vm.png

Chapter Leader

Hopefully we can get a few more people online next weekend. If anyone needs help or a quick catchup course, hit me up!

Lf6MJUL.png

Garryth - Member

Even among mage hunters Garryth is considered a fanatic. He sweeps across the battlefield like a storm, letting the death reaped by his pistols and their razor-sharp blades serve as prayers to the stricken goddess.

gathering is looking like it could actually be fun. i love that gatherers will be the ultimate tree of life killers :D

Edited by Byrne

KjUVOZg.png

Berit - Elder