Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LGAllastair

Ascendance - A Chapter of Legend Gaming [Age 17+]

17 hours ago, PhatPingu said:

Im hoping this weekend we all have access already.. 
Fingers crossed...

By the way, great time to be joining a guild.. anyone on the fence about when to join, I would say.. 5.3 is a good reason.. ;)

Agreed! 5.3 will see an increase in activity across all fronts. If your looking for something a bit more then a guild, then check us out! We are a gaming community that stretches past just 1 game. Ascendance is just 1 chapter of Legend Gaming, and is full of amazing people who are truly passionate about gaming. Every member is vetted well, in an effort to keep the LG environment competitive and friendly. Feel free to ask questions here or on our forums!

Lf6MJUL.png

Garryth - Member

Even among mage hunters Garryth is considered a fanatic. He sweeps across the battlefield like a storm, letting the death reaped by his pistols and their razor-sharp blades serve as prayers to the stricken goddess.

With the activity night fast approaching, I look forward to hearing for you all! Obviously we'll get some talk in in terms of what has been introduced into 5.3. Hopefully it'll jolt us with some positive energy!

Lf6MJUL.png

Garryth - Member

Even among mage hunters Garryth is considered a fanatic. He sweeps across the battlefield like a storm, letting the death reaped by his pistols and their razor-sharp blades serve as prayers to the stricken goddess.

Was really hoping to see 5.3 hit live soon so we could get more of us in there.  Soon, my pretties...sooooooon....

2s922vm.png

Chapter Leader

we just had a fun guild event playing overwatch together to keep things fresh while we wait for 5.3 to hit live! loving the new crafting update as well.  and those crafting station pics are so awesome even if that is not a new reveal I can't wait to see them in game.

Legend Gaming

Kendogg - Member

The latest changes to crafting and gathering are a much welcome sight. The current setup for the skill tree is also a tremendous upgrade to the original. The time bank offers flexibility while it prevents buy-to-win scenarios. Very much looking forward to the factory/thrall system. 

Lf6MJUL.png

Garryth - Member

With 5.3 hitting servers, we can probably start to stream every now and again. Can’t wait!

Lf6MJUL.png

Garryth - Member

On 12/24/2017 at 3:48 PM, Garryth said:

With 5.3 hitting servers, we can probably start to stream every now and again. Can’t wait!

Yep - I'm hoping 5.3 is going to have a good impact on the game's testing and progress to release.....but that may still be some time off I guess.

KjUVOZg.png