Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LGAllastair

Ascendance - A Chapter of Legend Gaming [Age 17+]

Crafting Stations and Adventure Parcels coming soon to Live server!  Should hopefully attract a larger audience of people and more action on the test campaigns.

Legend Gaming

Kendogg - Member

Not sure if I want crafting stations, haven’t done much research into them. But if we can’t craft like we do now it’s going to be a pain while farming. 

On 1/17/2018 at 7:42 AM, CeejTheDestroyr said:

The Adventure Parcels give it a bit of a PvE aspect that I think most players will enjoy. And Titan is right, it'll also bring some players to the same area and that means PvP!

I fully agree I like all of the aspects of this. Exciting implications for both PVE and PVP!

Lf6MJUL.png

Schaeffer - Member

Welcome aboard to the newest recruits!

5.4 on the horizon, upcoming events scheduled, exciting times ahead!

I need more assassin in my life....

2s922vm.png

Chapter Leader

On 1/17/2018 at 7:42 AM, CeejTheDestroyr said:

The Adventure Parcels give it a bit of a PvE aspect that I think most players will enjoy. And Titan is right, it'll also bring some players to the same area and that means PvP!

I agree and anything that helps generate more PvP is good in my books :)

KjUVOZg.png

Got some good prep work in tonight.  Glad to be done with the drop to lobby bug and STOKED to have Assassin on live now!

Lots of exciting times ahead!

2s922vm.png

Chapter Leader

I'm still making preparations for the upcoming Activity Day. Can't wait to see how the new class integrates with parties. 

Lf6MJUL.png

Garryth - Member

Even among mage hunters Garryth is considered a fanatic. He sweeps across the battlefield like a storm, letting the death reaped by his pistols and their razor-sharp blades serve as prayers to the stricken goddess.

11 hours ago, Garryth said:

I'm still making preparations for the upcoming Activity Day. Can't wait to see how the new class integrates with parties. 

Yeah, there's nearly infinite combinations of possibilities.  I've been playing around with various Disciplines all week.  Granted.. I'm pretty heavily focused on Assassin since that's the class I've been most interested in since day 1 and it's the new shiny toy, but in doing so it's caused me to do a LOT of reading on all the various Disciplines and theorycraft some stuff up.  One thing is for sure, just because you see Class X on the other side, that doesn't mean you know what to expect lol.  There's a lot of ways to build, which is fantastic.  At least, until the ideal builds get  discovered and become FOTM.

2s922vm.png

Chapter Leader

On 2/3/2018 at 12:47 PM, Diz said:

Yeah, there's nearly infinite combinations of possibilities.  I've been playing around with various Disciplines all week.  Granted.. I'm pretty heavily focused on Assassin since that's the class I've been most interested in since day 1 and it's the new shiny toy, but in doing so it's caused me to do a LOT of reading on all the various Disciplines and theorycraft some stuff up.  One thing is for sure, just because you see Class X on the other side, that doesn't mean you know what to expect lol.  There's a lot of ways to build, which is fantastic.  At least, until the ideal builds get  discovered and become FOTM.

I've not tried out the disciplines in any great detail yet, going to add that to my "to do: list for this coming week I think.

KjUVOZg.png

Aye I've been focusing on crafting and harvesting mostly so as far as combat disciplines go I'm not entirely sure what route I'll be going.  But after doing some arena style pvp tonight with guildies I enjoyed trying different things on my myrmidon.

kHwWuAOG1JCIJI70zliNemTqutD03zRtlki3XwzkpjODSfhToSMe3LwErOyUqmjA-WcVsTaPbuasIRYZAkMDOTJKoFyVOdhDSZ9CF-GUjTLhCzGBJ40U_0noCKYwpN2cVIplQLQ

Kelfatir - Prospect

“Suffer well.”

Saturday's meeting was fun. Glad to catch up with all of you. I'll be seeing you all online these upcoming weeks! Us gatherers have a lot of further testing to do!

Lf6MJUL.png

Garryth - Member

Even among mage hunters Garryth is considered a fanatic. He sweeps across the battlefield like a storm, letting the death reaped by his pistols and their razor-sharp blades serve as prayers to the stricken goddess.

On 2/15/2018 at 6:39 PM, Armegeddon said:

Are you guys getting active in the actual campaign worlds yet?

I'd say our activity has increased and is continuing to increase with the new updates.. 
Lots of us are testing out different things about the crafting and the combat.... the excitement meter is definitely going up!

How about you, mister?

Lf6MJUL.png

http://www.legend-gaming.net

Pingu - Member

---------------------------"Winter is coming"---------------------------

On 2/15/2018 at 4:39 PM, Armegeddon said:

Are you guys getting active in the actual campaign worlds yet?

Starting to, yeah.  Now that 5.4  has given us a world worth playing in :)

Going through and catching up a lot on the Harvesting/Crafting system and beginning to work out individual class builds.  Been a blast the last couple of weeks.  Just need them to feed the Guineceans that are running the server wheels, now! lol

Hats off to you guys for helping push the testing through the less polished builds!  Much appreciated!

2s922vm.png

Chapter Leader

4 hours ago, PhatPingu said:

I'd say our activity has increased and is continuing to increase with the new updates.. 
Lots of us are testing out different things about the crafting and the combat.... the excitement meter is definitely going up!

How about you, mister?

Great to hear, the more activity the better! As far as me, I get on every chance I get. I've really enjoyed 5.4!

Good luck!