Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ascendance - A Chapter of Legend Gaming [Age 17+]

Would like to Welcome Fauzool as the newest Aspirant of Ascendance! Were excited to have him with us and look forward to the sheer amount of awesomeness that will come from his MMO experience and excitement to get into the game! Look forward to playing with you man!

KjUVOZg.png

Varius - Veteran Member of LG

Would like to Welcome Fauzool as the newest Aspirant of Ascendance! Were excited to have him with us and look forward to the sheer amount of awesomeness that will come from his MMO experience and excitement to get into the game! Look forward to playing with you man!

Awesome!! Welcome aboard!!

Also, Activity night was a blast... and by blast I mean... I died... a lot... Apparently they liked picking on me...

Revenge shall be mine...

2s922vm.png

Chapter Leader

@Fauzool Welcome mate!

I think we have even more than that haha. People have to much money to spend in this guild!

I has no monies :( I also have a strict playable beta pre order policy on games. As much as I an tempted by this game.

Asc%20test%2080perc%202.png

Torquebow - Aspirant of Ascendance & Thrall of Vokundein

"Just tank it with your face"

Ill have saphire by alpha launch >.> its just on layaway so my wife does not bug out by me paying so much for an unreleased game lol.  

hahahaha as apposed to paying $500 on any game XD. Hey at least you'll have Alpha! Got another person playing an streaming for Ascendance *pssst just let me play your account ;)*

Edited by Varius

KjUVOZg.png

Varius - Veteran Member of LG