Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ascendance - A Chapter of Legend Gaming [Age 17+]

We are looking to recruit more vloggers and peopel with cameras and microfones willing to participate on Vodcasts and such. Right now we have Ziz in the Ascendance team doing an awesome job, but we would like to have more if possible!

If you have not checked it yet, check Ziz channel on youtube for a good coverage of all the Crowfall features and news: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4osrByXj80&index=1&list=PL20zbIJn2UbQzJpaWCjahSHmcTAUNsM-4

Edited by LGAllastair

KjUVOZg.png

Guild Leader/ High Elder

Currently the guild is playing a ton of games in order to get to know each other and pass the time before Alpha Testing.

If you are interested in playing with us in any game just send me a PM and I will get you the information to play and meet some of our members!

KjUVOZg.png

Varius - Veteran Member of LG

Currently the guild is playing a ton of games in order to get to know each other and pass the time before Alpha Testing.

If you are interested in playing with us in any game just send me a PM and I will get you the information to play and meet some of our members!

I'm still in ESO these days, just waiting for Crowfall.  If anyone else is interested in ESO, give us a shout.

Ascendance.png

Mujuro | Remnant

Id love to but I'm still hopelessly addicted to ESO.

Lf6MJUL.png

Wrathmane - Remnant of Ascendance

We're recording Allastair singing his heart out, right?  :D  :P  ;)

You can record if you want, I ll begin by singing Let it go from frozen, you know, to break the ice *wink wink, nudge nudge*. After I completely ruin a Disney song I don t think anyone will be afraid to sing anything anymore!

Edited by LGAllastair

KjUVOZg.png

Guild Leader/ High Elder

You can record if you want, I ll begin by singing Let it go from frozen, you know, to break the ice *wink wink, nudge nudge*. After I completely ruin a Disney song I don t think anyone will be afraid to sing anything anymore!

I just threw up in my mouth a little... due to both the Song Choice and the horrid pun... Ugh.

2s922vm.png

Chapter Leader

We got two activity nights coming up here in the next couple days!

Tonight (Friday the 24th) we have our Sister Chapter Ordo Veritas (LG Chapter for Camelot Unchained) looking to play some heroes of the storm! So if you like to play video games while drinking and talking to people this is a great event for you to hit up! If you are interested in hanging out with the guild to get to know us, send me a PM and I will get you the info! The event starts at 8 PM EST.

The next one is Allastairs torture night.... I mean Karaoke Night! This should be an entertaining time and will be on Tuesday July 28th! If you like listening to some of your favorite songs being butchered by LG's friendly neighborhood Giant come join us!

KjUVOZg.png

Varius - Veteran Member of LG

We got two activity nights coming up here in the next couple days!

Tonight (Friday the 24th) we have our Sister Chapter Ordo Veritas (LG Chapter for Camelot Unchained) looking to play some heroes of the storm! So if you like to play video games while drinking and talking to people this is a great event for you to hit up! If you are interested in hanging out with the guild to get to know us, send me a PM and I will get you the info! The event starts at 8 PM EST.

The next one is Allastairs torture night.... I mean Karaoke Night! This should be an entertaining time and will be on Tuesday July 28th! If you like listening to some of your favorite songs being butchered by LG's friendly neighborhood Giant come join us!

I'll begin by singing Total Eclypse of the heart, just for you.

KjUVOZg.png

Guild Leader/ High Elder

This is going to be interesting

Indeed, looking forward to the Karaoke night, although the microphone on my headset seems to be broken mysteriously.*wink wink*

Edited by Torquebow

Asc%20test%2080perc%202.png

Torquebow - Aspirant of Ascendance & Thrall of Vokundein

"Just tank it with your face"