Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jihan

Great resources for newcomers

Official "Bad Person" of Crowfall

"I think 1/3rd of my postcount is telling people that we aren't turning into a PvE / casual / broad audience game." -

Tully

Honestly, you are the type of person that is much to competitive, has zero compassion for other people and think you are better than everyone else. You likely love to troll people on a day to day bases to get others angry and laugh about it. You make playing any online game unfun for everyone else.  -Kuroaka

Trying to figure out profile pic etc ? I made a Gravatar accnt and selected what I wanted. Help!

go to top right where you can drop down that small arrow then click at your empty pic, it will take you to your profile

Look at your left top where you see the default picture hover your mouse over it then click at change, it will load and popup a photo editor

select "Use Gravatar" option then input your Gravatar e-mail that you've confirm it, then click done.

I do hope that's going help you.

Steps by pictures.

1. oR9HH3F.png
  2. dtxaG6w.png
  3. 3fIKc7m.png
  4. QHUVw21.png
Edited by Mox

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

:mellow:

Sign up at gravatar if you haven't yet, once you're done then you can upload any photo you like there, then come back to crowfall and use photo editor as then follow the steps that I've provided where you have to put the e-mail that you've signed up at  gravatar, then once you click done  give it few moments for api to grab the photo that you've upload @gravatar.

Then you're done.

I hope that's going help you.

Thanks for putting this together. All the best ways to stalk the game in one convenient list. :D

Indeed it's a great resources for new comers. :D

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

I'd like to add http://wiki.thedregs.net , it would be a great place for anyone interested in Crowfall to start delving into all the information given to us thus far.

The CrowfallWiki Will rise again.  Due to various IRL stuff, we had to go on Hiatus for a long ish while.  Now that Pre Alpha is starting we are going to discuss new layout ideas and set some content goals in place.  All of us are going on a camping trip together this weekend and will be brainstorming on how to get going again smoothly.   We love the game, but RL got in the way for a bit :)  We will steal the Community Wiki back soon enough.

In the next few weeks, look for our thread to pick back up in the forums and also a REZ post from Ratchet (Boss Man)

I'm excited to get going again and so is everyone else!!

dG

2pt54j8.jpg

This thread was really helpful when I was trying to find my bearings in all of this. This is such a helpful community. Mostly everyone seems all too eager to help. A healthy community makes for a healthy game, and I'm glad to be a part of it.

Edited by Zim

9e58b2ae2f9ac9f2904b5d4c33b609bb92d1a174

"Sharp alone, deadly together."