Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Friend or Enemy [FoE] is now recruiting

Friend or Enemy is recruiting.

We specialize in political sabotage and confusion and of course we operate in secret so no one has ever heard of us. We watch the Watchmen, we are the darkness in the night. We are also a mix of hardcore and casuals and are welcoming anyone who do crafting and PvP from siege warfare to raiding to just about anything we can think of.

If you're interested post your past credentials and experience in other MMOs and we will shoot you a PM if we think you are worthy to join our ranks.

Thank you for your time~

(To avoid any confusion, we are the original FoE and will be reserving our guild tag before launch as we have several bloodstone backers who will ensure our tag reservation as we are 100% committed to winning this game and at life.)

The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters. - Audrey Hepburn “:♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴
Read more at brainyquote.com/search_results.html#KTJ4dHyeiltlKOTM.99

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

uh actually it is you who will be [FoE.] and not us! i just cashed in my son's college fund and am now a bloodstone backer hahahaha!

Let's be civil about this. How about you take [FE], and Flames of Exile takes [FX] while I still have [FoE]. Ofc it only makes sense for my bloodstone backed guild to have [FoE] as it is a clever pun on Friends or Enemy, and it will greatly improve our in game tactics as it will lend to confusion in politics.

The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters. - Audrey Hepburn “:♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg

Tbh I think Friends or Enemies matches the abbreviation "foe" more

See, my guild officer makes sense~

I thought we were gonna pluralize it later when we changed our manifesto from an idea to a belief~

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg

Can you please take that and upload it to the Crowfall reddit under your reddit account?

this is a recruitment thread, I would rather you not defame or derail my guild or this thread. Thank you

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg

Can you please take that and upload it to the Crowfall reddit under your reddit account?

this is a recruitment thread, I would rather you not defame or derail my guild or this thread. Thank you

Silence infidel! The followers of the One True Path will not be swayed! Though you may play the pipe well, only the rats and the children will march toward the abyss to which you direct them!

LMAO my website is broken please click this to apply to Flames of Exile (maybe, if that's not busted too)

On 5/11/2015 at 1:48 PM, CAWCAWCAW said:

Rub rock on face and say "Yes food is eaten now time for fight"

Silence infidel! The followers of the One True Path will not be swayed! Though you may play the pipe well, only the rats and the children will march toward the abyss to which you direct them!

Don't misuse the Pied Piper reference please.

Forum_Signature.png

Chalcitis - A Treasure Hunting Guild, visit Forum Post

HLIOzCe.gif

Right, well don't pay attention to this tr0ll guys, this guild is still active and will be recruiting up to launch. Don't be shy.

Edited by Lastgirl~

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg

I agree. Nobody should misuse the Pied Piper reference.

LMAO my website is broken please click this to apply to Flames of Exile (maybe, if that's not busted too)

Thank you, guild officer. But remember, don't feed the tr0ll.

He has been harassing me all day with meme spouting like a true 4channer in PMs as an obvious attempt to to dissuade my recruitment drive.

KGqvZaB.png

proof of his tr0lling and harassment. Now you know better. The recruitment drive shall continue on!

Edited by Lastgirl~

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg

Is there a benefits package? I am slowly being outnumbered and considering kneeling for 20% export.

Once Fist of the Empire [FoE] gets here, they're going to have a great chuckle about all of this.

kGYg7OM.jpg

May the quickest fingers to tag reservation win.

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg

kGYg7OM.jpg

May the quickest fingers to tag reservation win.

It's by order backed, likely with higher tiers first. You can see the number in your email from kick starter.

It's by order backed, likely with higher tiers first. You can see the number in your email from kick starter.

may the quickest fingers into their wallets win then

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg