Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
thethain

Who double checked the rewards when they saw the new forum?

I don't quite understand the blocking of reading it. I understand the blocking of posting there.

What I mean is, if they are sharing official Crowfall information, shouldn't it be shared with the backers as a whole? I'm fine with the big backers having exclusive access to asking questions and getting responses, but all "official" news should be posted for all backers, no?

I'm in this for the Experience, not the XP.

I don't quite understand the blocking of reading it. I understand the blocking of posting there.

What I mean is, if they are sharing official Crowfall information, shouldn't it be shared with the backers as a whole? I'm fine with the big backers having exclusive access to asking questions and getting responses, but all "official" news should be posted for all backers, no?

/agreed

Let's just hope whales will share informations.

y9tj8G5.png

I dont think ACE would hold back crucial information to backers, just because some whales asked them questions in a private forum.

Its a place where some selected few, gets to ask questions to the Dev team, and for some thats worth monies.

Some of us asked about questions related to strongholds but I think restricting access is like people with monthly Q and A access get early access to these information (like ask and get answers right away to accessible information). Of course all the information will be released through updates eventually but I guess it means people who have Emerald or above gets to access information they desire or more detailed information on the weekly updates earlier.

Forum_Signature.png

Chalcitis - A Treasure Hunting Guild, visit Forum Post

They can get webcam access to the dev office for all I care. They paid, let em have it.

They didn't place specific rules on asking questions. I think it's totally possible for players to collect some really good questions that inquires useful information and ask players with access to Q and A to ask those questions. I don't see the harm in that if the questions are well informed and useful.

Forum_Signature.png

Again, I didn't say there was any harm, I just didn't understand it. You get access to ask and be answered. Your questions are "more important" than ours. But the answers, I would think, should be universal.

I'm in this for the Experience, not the XP.

Again, I didn't say there was any harm, I just didn't understand it. You get access to ask and be answered. Your questions are "more important" than ours. But the answers, I would think, should be universal.

I believe the answers should indeed be universal. I totally agree with you. Everyone should see the answers. I think ACE set it up this way to people with those access can see the answers earlier but eventually all the answers will be released through updates.

Forum_Signature.png

I would guess it is because the Devs post things slightly before they are willing to go 100% public with it. Ideas they are still kicking around or such. The more people know about a statement the more likely it is to be taken out of context. The whole forum is supposedly more behind the scenes than normal so it makes sense if some stuff is mentioned there that isn't as 100% rehearsed as most of their info releases.