Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

RIP us seeing the Development Partners subforum

Eonwe

Originally, the Q&A was going to be some sort of monthly Skype conference call.  I think the move to a private forum, followed by a release of answers in a published article and video made available to the entire community is a great alternative that everyone benefits from.

All of this "have not, didn't donate as much, but entitled" attitude doesn't help CF or the community.  Just ignore the forum and look forward to the monthly updates from it.  Keep the conversations moving in the rest of the forums.

Some of you have this misunderstanding that only the Development Partners are getting feedback, which is false. You'll get a more detailed response with possible artwork and video when Ace releases it monthly... after they had time internally to flesh out the answer (keep in mind that we're still in early development... not everything is defined yet).  

Think of it as... the Development Partners are framing the monthly Q&A discussion by asking the questions... while the community get the full answers.  It's a full win scenario while Ace honors their KS pledge promise.

> Suddenly, a Nyt appears in the discussion...

spoiler alert.  the rest of the post was, "I don't want to talk about combat details, because we are in the middle of working on it. I don't want to annouce something, spend a bunch of time defending it, and then we figure out we have to change it.  Seems like a waste of time."

Todd

ACE

Thank you friend

gtlLXYT.png

Skype would have been cool if Tully was involved :)

I can argue with Tully for a whole hour whether resource has the "s" on the end or not LOL

Edited by EDM

Forum_Signature.png

Chalcitis - A Treasure Hunting Guild, visit Forum Post

I can argue with Tully for a whole hour whether resource has the "s" on the end or not LOL

Well obviously resource have no s at the end.

Only resources does.

This game looks like a larger scale version of marvel heroes so far with forts.  - nephiral marts 7 2015

Originally, the Q&A was going to be some sort of monthly Skype conference call.  I think the move to a private forum, followed by a release of answers in a published article and video made available to the entire community is a great alternative that everyone benefits from.

All of this "have not, didn't donate as much, but entitled" attitude doesn't help CF or the community.  Just ignore the forum and look forward to the monthly updates from it.  Keep the conversations moving in the rest of the forums.

Some of you have this misunderstanding that only the Development Partners are getting feedback, which is false. You'll get a more detailed response with possible artwork and video when Ace releases it monthly... after they had time internally to flesh out the answer (keep in mind that we're still in early development... not everything is defined yet).  

Think of it as... the Development Partners are framing the monthly Q&A discussion by asking the questions... while the community get the full answers.  It's a full win scenario while Ace honors their KS pledge promise.

Lets just hope everything will be fine after they release first Q&A information. I just want something new to talk over. The suggestions forum is a good place to talk such stuff but there hasnt been a good,new suggestion in some time. Well there were some good ideas such as hunger gates but it would be false to continue discussing that on 30 mins topic.

LOL, there's still a way to view the dev comments in that subforum.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

have not, didn't donate as much, but entitled

down with the bourgeoisie

all donations are equal

viva la revolution

(づ ˘ ³˘)づ

Hug it Out

LOL, there's still a way to view the dev comments in that subforum.

1PHFqpz.png

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

[sNIP] ....  "The Devs said we all get magical unicorns on release day" .... [sNIP]

This is the only thing I am taking with me, from this thread. 

Unicorns, confirmed.

6rhh83.jpg

Edited by daworf