Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BaratheonBBQ

Package Upgrade in the future

Package upgrade will be available for a while. I heard that even the option for purchasing a second Kickstarter package will last until the end of June, but once the period is over, upgrades may not be possible. It might still happen in the future but not likely.

Edited by EDM

Forum_Signature.png

Chalcitis - A Treasure Hunting Guild, visit Forum Post

Upgrading KS packages to better KS packages will be available through the end of June. You'll always be able to upgrade an unopened package to the most current store packages (e.g. the "2015" packages right now) but the value add per cost of the store bundles will decrease with each generation, so you're better off getting your desired pledge level as soon as possible.

Official "Bad Person" of Crowfall

"I think 1/3rd of my postcount is telling people that we aren't turning into a PvE / casual / broad audience game." -

Tully

I'm going to be upgrading to Gold in the coming weeks once more info hopefully comes out. So far I'm really liking what I'm reading and seeing about the game.

Edited by Nex

I'm so on the fence about upgrading to Sapphire but I can't justify to myself spending an extra $310 on a couple of items....If it were during the KS and I could've grabbed the early bird I might have was still on the fence then....I would like to be able to buy things like the castle separately as that's probably what I like best about Sapphire that and Alpha 1 access ;-)

3e1fe97e6f8cb8b5d3e53745cdedd75a67909c97

Follow Us On Twitter ~ @SerratedGuild

I'm so on the fence about upgrading to Sapphire but I can't justify to myself spending an extra $310 on a couple of items....If it were during the KS and I could've grabbed the early bird I might have was still on the fence then....I would like to be able to buy things like the castle separately as that's probably what I like best about Sapphire that and Alpha 1 access ;-)

This,

As somebody who appreciates the project and the developers, aside from the feel goods of donating to a game i'm excited about playing the adult in me looks for the value in the $$$ I'm spending when budgeting for video games. I just do not see enough to justify it.

This,

As somebody who appreciates the project and the developers, aside from the feel goods of donating to a game i'm excited about playing the adult in me looks for the value in the $$$ I'm spending when budgeting for video games. I just do not see enough to justify it.

I'm struggling to resist. I don't have much going on in my life at the moment (aside from getting married sometime next year), but without knowing that I'll be playing this game for a couple years and get really involved, I just can't justify spending the money to upgrade to Sapphire. 

I blew a bunch of money on a founders package for Archage, and look how that ended up.

Well, I will be upgrading here as soon as my ticket gets an answer. Apparently my upgrade requires ArtCraft's permission, lol.

More likely the payment provider's OK.  Sorry you had an issue paying, if you don't get satisfaction from them early next week, let us know at support@artcraftent.com

Gordon Walton, ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

I don't understand why they closed that upgrade option. Today i came here to upgrade my KS package and its not possible at the moment. They can't earn more money.

Edited by certhas

I got amber which was by far the best vlaue but the only downside is I'm not in Alpha 1 and I can justify that much extra money for Alpha 1 access. 
I'd rather see a buy alpha option like... If you are amber pay an extra $50 to get into alpha 1 or if your are gold pay an extra $75 etc lol. I can't see it happening because then all the big pledges would be upset but if it ever happened I'd pay :D.

YannMLq.png

Guest Certhas

bump. any answer from the crowfall team?  :ph34r: