Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

RIP Porkchop and Courant101?

headlight

All were xcom puppet accounts

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

Unfortunately I don't think they can even access the profile page. I don't think PMs is an option. I don't understand though, Courant managed most of the kickstarter comment section, how was he not able to access Crowfall forum if he already had access to kickstarter comment section?

Forum_Signature.png

Chalcitis - A Treasure Hunting Guild, visit Forum Post

Actually, I might be wrong, but I think he is banned. Maybe it's something else but thats the first thing that pops in my head.

If you try to pm him it says that "user courant101 is unable to receive messages", while any other person, even a non-backer can.

Edited by rajah

Uh....holy...

http://community.crowfall.com/index.php?/topic/6659-center-of-the-universe/?p=179798

I missed this...

Edit : I really enjoyed being part of the Crowfall community, hope everything goes well for you all people   :)

This was before the announced change to forum backer posting, so it was not this.

Edited by scribbles

[@--(o.O)@]

Actually, I might be wrong, but I think he is banned. Maybe it's something else but thats the first thing that pops in my head.

If you try to pm him it says that "user courant101 is unable to receive messages", while any other person, even a non-backer can.

Courant banned?  No way.  Were those drugs good? :)

I think perhaps he has decided to get off the hamster wheel here in these wonderful forums for a while and let the pressure for him to be a green toothpick to back off some.  I think he will be back and assume his "Courant" role as the best CF member ever at some point.  

That being said, I tried to PM him too on an existing message and it had been deleted :(   That is worrisome.  I hope he is ok.  

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

Nah, he was a backer.

He decided to quit the forum for some reason though.

I blame headlight.

Why not? lol   He seems to get blamed for everything.  And he is so good natured about it too :)

Edited by ellie

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"