Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gormrik

[EU] Paterno Gaming Community wants you !

Paterno Gaming Community

presents to you

LOGOPATERNOSMALL_zpslhhoo4y7.png

About us

Paterno Gaming Community was founded in the early 2014, before that we were a group of people playing together for about 6 months. We aren't a huge gaming community with 100s of players on teamspeak but a medium sized community, were everyone know everyone. We are looking to expand in the future but we have no rush in doing so.

We are Gaming Community that understands that people have a real life and in no way force people to do something they don`t want however that doesn't mean we don't have hardcore players.There will always be something for you to play whether it is this current game or another. We are experienced in all types of games and even have a semi pro eSports team in CS at this current stage.

Info

Primary Language: English

Teamspeak: 85.236.107.21:10237

Region: Open to all; Mostly EU but also NA members.

Faction: TBA

Playtype: PvP focused

Leader(S): Gormrik

Min.Age: 16

Members: TBA

Community Members:  100+

We accept people to join us now and play other games until we wait for the alpha,beta together.

Why join us

We are a well maintained and remarkable community that offers a great experience whilst gaming to all who are accepting of us and willing to have fun with being social to the other members of the community. If you are looking for that fun and social experience while gaming then we are the community for you.

What can we offer you

We offer you a fresh community with experienced leaders.

We offer you a teamspeak server and a website

We offer you a community that will last until the end of the world

We offer you several games you can play when taking a break

We offer you a great chance to rank up in the community if you wish to be a leader or just a soldier

What we want from you

We require that you are 16 years or older

We require that you are active

We require that you are on teamspeak when playing the game

We require that you are mature

We require that you DON’T use hacks

We require that you dont harass or act racist

We require that you read and follow the community rules

How to join

Step 1. Head of to paterno-gaming.com

Step 2. Register to the site, it takes 2 seconds.

Step 3. Make a recruit application 

After this, your application will be reviewed. You can enter the teamspeak if you like. You can find this on our website and contact me or anyone for the process to go faster. 

Edited by Gormrik

Its great to see more EU groups popping up.

Alot of people in these big 1000 member guilds keep forgetting that EU players will be segregated to their own server when the game launches, so we need more guilds like yours for EU specifically :)

I wish you guys good luck for the future!

Nice to meet you Paterno and greetings from KDS!

I really like your mindset and I'm happy to see more guilds with rulesets that make me smile with joy :thumb up:

I'm pretty sure we will get to know eachother better during the Crowfall adventure!

/salute

Haha thanks prom !

now i got curious to read KDS recruitment post :)

I hope we do get to know eachother if it is on the battle against or with eachother i am sure we will have a great time :D

Thanks again for your nice comments

The KDS recruitment post is coming up in the next few days - we are not known for our speed :P. We used to say about us that "KDS is the bear!" - Arrives late but everyone knows when it dose because it slaps hard.

Friend or Foe - is secondary. Honor is always first!

/salute

Alot going on within the community, New logo comming, new intro comming , new promo video comming. 

Also Alpha testing Das Tal again now on Sunday again.

Community Event today. ( Chivalry warfare )

New members joining everyday so be one of them and join now and i might give u a cookie :)

Thanks guys !  

Our designer have done a fantastic custom made job :D ( it fits better for our cs team to )

Thanks for taking the time Prom i will use it until i fix the background :) ( now i just need to upload it to haha xD )

EDIT: Prom i saw you played Smite, if you wanna game sometime just come to my ts or add me on steam :D ( Gormrik ) [PTN]Gormrik is the one that you should choose that is the main account.

I dont join smite if I dont have anyone to play with so better to add me on steam or join our ts :D

Edited by Gormrik

now playing ARK Survival Evolved on our dedicated server ! 

Paterno Gaming | EU | 50 Slots | 149.202.110.170
are looking for more people to join our server, to join go to steam -> view -> servers -> favourites -> and put in the ip 149.202.110.170

can also look at the video to get a more clear picture: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4flwYRwCNrs

Aloooooot better then rust my friend, I have played it for hours and i have just touched the surface of the game features. It takes along time to level up but it is fun and awarding. I have explored like east of the map and south of all that time i have been playing I have no idea what animals the north and the west have!

The taming system takes along time and it is good cause you wont see 100 raptors running around and you actually care if you loose your "mount" cause of the hassle of getting one. 

The world is crazy and even though i know where our base is, ones i  run into the jungle i get lost ^^

The crafting system is huuge there is so much to do and it is good that you have level up to be able to use other stuff. So to even get a bow you will have to wait until level 15 to be able to craft it. Right now i am running around with a slingshot xD

To easier find our server use this link : http://ark-servers.net/server/551/    atm we are ranked 3 there, due to the preformance,uptime and raitings.

You should get KDS on there and play with us :) a good way to get to know eachother

We have a few guys playing but I personally did not get around to it. We are preparing something else for our community to pass the summer. It will be announced in a few days  :D

It is getting better reviews every day, so it's gotta be something there, as such I will check it out soonish...

I have directed your way the 5-6 guys playing Arc atm. Enjoy butchering eachother I'd say :)

P.S. They are not really killers. More social players but very good guys.